Chapter 5. Friday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited January 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

TFI Friday! It's been quite a long week, and I'm not sure it's been that fun.

I've a funny feeling that I only have to work half a day today, and then working from home for the afternoon, so that'll be nice. It would be better if it wasn't so damn windy, so I could work on my motorbike!

Anyway, over to Bury later for the weekend.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    After the joys of filling the van up with boxes ready to move, I then did my tax return - such fun

Today is working from our Shrewsbury branch so I can unload the van at the new house

Later is load the van again and then the pub - one of those appeals more than the other
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies,

Yes it is Friday.

It has been a good week, bit windy but OK.

Skipped night ride out with my local group last night as they decided to go tarmac route for a change - I don't fancy this !!

Went to the gym this morning doing HST training - oh boy what a workout it is, already fell it !!

Rehearsal tonight, but I am not very optimistic about that - as I my guitar playing still sucks.

Look forward to the weekend, bit DIY tomorrow, then pop out for a 20-30mile ride then football on telly.

Have a nice day.

CHris
  • jamski
    jamski Posts: 737
    Got my bike back this morning. Holy cow what a difference that has made!

My daughter decided sleeping wasn't for her yesterday evening, that combined with my wife insisting we watch total shite on TV made it a bit of a crap one.

Free lunch at work today, then a nice ride tomorrow morning! 7 1/2 hours to go!
    Daddy, Husband, Designer, Biker, Gamer, Geek
    Bird Aeris 120 | Boardman Team 650b | Boardman Pro FS | Calibre Two.two
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Ning noodles

Weather not great in the french alps so as mrs 13 is here a walk around lake montriond and a nice relax are on the cards!

Tonight is a 'special night off' so meal out and a possible trip to an ice hockey match! Hope its full of fighting!

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Afternoon fudgers. Its windy here as was last night so naff all sleep for me. spending the day avoiding work as best as I can and eating Samosas.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Afternoon all,
    In work today so busy sorting out all the problems that arise during 4 days of not being here. Went to the cafe for lunch so have been feeling a bit snoozy most of the afternoon. Lots of tea has been drunk. Pizza tonight and maybe a beer or 3.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,162
    Evening Ballbags,

Bit of a shit day at work. Didn't even get to pedal as it was too windy this morning. Will ne drinking Absolut tonight to compensate.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • jamski
    And....... WEEKEND! BRING ON THE MUD!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    jamski wrote:

No :( being on house moving
  • Greetings all,

Not much going on, young lad at the local Chinese got my order wrong again deep fried chicken balls with sweet and sour sauce is what I asked for, I got chicken in sweet and sour sauce how can you have that as a starter? Four times now. Maybe he sadistically likes doing this.

Just been reading up on the "spray bike" article, like this product, anyone tried or seen it?
  • jamski
    TLW1 wrote:
    jamski wrote:

No :( being on house moving

Booooo. I'll make sure I go through an extra puddle for you! :)