Friday 29th January 2016

Flâneur
Flâneur Posts: 3,081
edited January 2016 in The bottom bracket
Well it is. Away day, so a half day but still a bore. Got my Mondial, tablet, phone, laptop to stay occupied.

Not sure what to do tonight, maybe film and food or maybe just out for dinner and some wine. Maybe I'll puzzle out this weekends sport too given the weather, may be a case of running shoes/wattbike and gym :(
Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
Crudder
CX
Toy

Comments

• Step one of holiday plan is complete, the boy has been dropped off at school with clothes, euros, chocolate and his skis ready for a week in France.

Fully packed cases are at home ready to roll and the alarm is set for 3am.

2pm finish, tidy house, dinner at the pub, early night.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Flanuer: Why not wall to wall sex all weekend? Preferably with the date, not Seano - he's a bit moody.

Morning

Windy Gertrude is sure a bit of b1tch to any plans.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    I AM NOT MOODY!!!!

Morning peeps. Work meh followed by a visit to the quacks to check a suspicious looking mole. Some takeaway and hopefully a relaxing evening.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Christ I am hungover
  • seanoconn
    coriordan wrote:
    Christ I am hungover
    HOW's YOUR HEAD!??
  • pinno
    coriordan wrote:
    Christ I am hungover

VTninJy.gif
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Ciao ragazzi

Well, coffee drunk, bambini dropped off, coffee drunk, weights session done, leave it an hour then 6 mile cross country run coming up then lunch at the genitori.

Trying to get in touch with travel departmet at work so I can sort a dude's flights out but fat idiot woman who works there isn't answering main office phone because her podgy fingers are too lazy to. May get angry colleague to go and shout at her.

Out for dinner tonight somewhere posh I've never been so may have to wash.

Ciao for now
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno

With Flaneur? No need to wash.
  • Matthewfalle
    Pinno wrote:

With Flaneur? No need to wash.

I could make a cheap pun about him liking them dirty (fnaaaar fnaaaaar) but I won't as I know we are all adults here and beyond that level of pre-pubescent humour.

Any chance of some pics of her norks though Flaneur?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Working from my old cafe today.

Nice to see everyone, except they make me pay for my coffee now... no good.
    BikeRadar Communities Manager
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,251
    Well, I'm a step ahead of Josh as I had a free coffee at my mates café on the way in. :-)
    In the office and managed to wobble in on the bike. I was definitely having to lean into the wind at a jaunty angle at times. The wind is not as bad as other places down here though. I must admit working from home makes me appreciate being in the office, even with these idiots. Going for my traditional Fryday fry up shortly. Not too sure what's going on over the weekend. The boy has a rugby match, but he can drive himself now. Might still go and watch as I can ride there. Fancy coming along Seano? Just by Shannon Corner.
    Needless to say I've drunk more tea today than any other day this week. This is because other people are making it for me.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158
    I've had enough coffee already. Bottled out of cycling in this morning as it looked a bit too gusty to chance it with the rush hour traffic. Will have to have a run this weekend to compensate.

Headed down the my LBS tomorrow to get The Panzer sorted out before the new DH season kicks off next month. Apart from that I will be avoiding jobs as much as possible.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Well, I'm a step ahead of Josh as I had a free coffee at my mates café on the way in. :-)
    In the office and managed to wobble in on the bike. I was definitely having to lean into the wind at a jaunty angle at times. The wind is not as bad as other places down here though. I must admit working from home makes me appreciate being in the office, even with these idiots. Going for my traditional Fryday fry up shortly. Not too sure what's going on over the weekend. The boy has a rugby match, but he can drive himself now. Might still go and watch as I can ride there. Fancy coming along Seano? Just by
    Shannon Corner.
    Needless to say I've drunk more tea today than any other day this week. This is because other people are making it for me.
    Very tempting offer V, especially if there was beer involved. My ex rang me asking to pick
    up my son from school as he's poorly, but I have a doctors appointment and can't, so I got it in the neck from her. But I will pick him up after the quacks so I shall also be getting it in the neck from the current Missus as she thinks poorly children should be with their mothers. Leaving a sick child with the Missus while I go out for beers at the weekend probably isn't an
    option :( Oh what a tangled web we weave.
  • Out for a curry tonight, currently sat in front of the menu trying to decide what to have which has higher priority than any work i'm supposed to be doing...
  • seanoconn
    Out for a curry tonight, currently sat in front of the menu trying to decide what to have which has higher priority than any work i'm supposed to be doing...
    Papadoms
    Chicken pakora, but only if the chicken is in a light batter and not breadcrumbs, in which case onion bhaji.
    Chicken Tikka masala or butter chicken.
    Pilau rice.
    Sag aloo.
    Peshwari naan.

Penguin ice cream

Job done :D
  • pinno
    'Poppadoms' :roll:
  • seanoconn
    Pinno wrote:
    Depends on the restaurant
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Is it the spelling or the fact that he likes them that is bothering you? I like them.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    afternoon bottomers!

My day is going ok, ordered a new phone from Amazon because it was a decent price and I got the last one and the price went up by £50 as soon as I ordered it! result.

Also, tesco c0cked up the delivery of my new shower so i moaned and got a partial refund!

Maybe I'll head to Worcester and buy a lottery ticket as my luck seems to be in!
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    First load dropped off at the new house :)

Now work meh, till the pub later
  • veronese68
    TLW1 wrote:
    That was quick, I thought you'd only just exchanged. Busy weekend for you then?
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    That was quick, I thought you'd only just exchanged. Busy weekend for you then?

Friendly sellers :)

Not moving until the 12th - so more than just this w.end of no fun :(
  • Matthewfalle
    Blimey it's windy out there - one step forwards two sideways ......

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • veronese68
    Blimey it's windy out there - one step forwards two sideways ......
    I hope it hasn't changed direction, it was front or side on this morning.
  • Matthewfalle
    It's not the nicest - about a 5 out of 10 in "crap weather to go running in scale"

The Hound pushed me into loads of muddy puddles though, so that was nice .....

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    Using a Nokia Lumia 650 as my laphtop is in for repair. This is a pig to use. I like poppa wotsits but prefer japhatis. Cant even see if that's sprl collectly. Mu fingers are too big
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Using a Nokia Lumia 650 as my laphtop is in for repair. This is a pig to use. I like poppa wotsits but prefer japhatis. Cant even see if that's sprl collectly. Mu fingers are too big
    I have some sympathy as I'm typing this on a Lumia 820, only got it as its a work issued jobbie. Typing on it is an acquired skill...
  • pinno
    Any tips. How do you vet quote marks and question marks. I Li the suggested words and double tap space bar for a full stop.
  • tlw1
    Pinno wrote:
    Any tips. How do you vet quote marks and question marks. I Li the suggested words and double tap space bar for a full stop.

Yes, get an iPhone
  • pinno
    TLW1 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

Yes, get an iPhone
    Do they have 17" screens?
    The big girls thread is a tad dull on this thing.