Chapter 3. Wednesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited January 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Well last night was frustrating. Bury absolutely dominated the game, having 60% possession and something like 14 shots. However, only 4 were on target, and none of them went in! Luckily they didn't score either, but walking away 0-0 to a team that is 2nd from the bottom really should be making our manager think!

Anyway, today I have to get through with the retard minion (who I shouldn't be calling a retard minion apparently... but he is) and then get home to have a bit of a relax and tidy up.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola workers,

My day off today, forecast is sunny so i'll be skiing with Mrs13 who drove over from rural France yesterday, fortunately she bought pork products with her so that'll be getting smashed down my grid first.

More beers later and food out somewhere. Sweet.

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • jamski
    jamski Posts: 737
    Daughter woke up at 4am. My wife took her downstairs at 5.20, I'm tired.
    Daddy, Husband, Designer, Biker, Gamer, Geek
    Bird Aeris 120 | Boardman Team 650b | Boardman Pro FS | Calibre Two.two
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies,

Again, I think its going to be a good day!!

Played football last night, wet and windy but good fun - and we won!

Still practicing my guitar, getting better but...boy its hard work - should be ready for our rehearsal on Friday.

Went to the gym this morning, changing my training routine and I'm back to HST training as I found it the most efficient and the least boring.

Off to London to see The Temperance Movement tonight.

Counting down to my snowboard trip to Italy next week !

Have a nice day chaps.

Chris
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Morning

signing for the house today, so working from home :)

So, time for a big based breakfast.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    That sounds like an expensive day TLW.
    Working from home again so stuck with my own company and an ill teenager. The boy drove to school today as he had to carry some stuff in, hopefully he got there in one piece. Makes me feel very old having a kid that can drive. I won't tell you what I had for breakfast, unfortunately after 3 fry ups in 4 days all I can say is I have failed. :-(
  • Chunkers1980
    Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
    That'll be muesli then?
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning,

Had breakfast, still hungry not wanting to be here again.

TKM, why not just refer to them as "Lesser Minion"
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    That'll be muesli then?
    I thought I'd got rid of all the cameras. :shock:
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning noobs,

Today is another wellness fail, picked up a nice little head cold! so that makes the entire of January a well ness right off basically.

Kill me now!
  • Step83 wrote:
    TKM, why not just refer to them as "Lesser Minion"
    Because he's a retard.

Crap drive in this morning. I either hit a curb or a pot hole, but I managed to get a 2" slash across my front drivers side tyre, making me an hour late for work. That's £90 down the drain.

Meh
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    £90! That sucks balls.

Afternoon,

Today I've been dodging work but decided I should do some to prevent myself from falling asleep at my desk.

Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Chunkers1980
    The tyre only had 517 miles left so that's all you lost. Plus you'd not have realised it'd gone illegal so would have got three points and a fine. Sounds like a win to me.
  • Eh? Where've you got that from? It's probably only done about 15k miles. Tread was still in perfect tact. Lots of life left in the thing.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Chunkers1980
    Whoosh. Just trying to make you feel better about the whole thing!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Evening Gits,

Busy day on the corporate hamster wheel, but tomorrow is the first of my birthday celebrations - well in adbance in this case. The Absolut vodka tastes good :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Anyone else got a naked four year old doing yoga and showing you his poo hole at ten o'clock at night? Just me? Why won't he sleep? Or at least leave his pajamas on and stay in bed?
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    Eh? Where've you got that from? It's probably only done about 15k miles. Tread was still in perfect tact. Lots of life left in the thing.

May have something to do with you running him over. Just saying.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • Whoosh. Just trying to make you feel better about the whole thing!
    Ahh fair enough. I clearly wasn't thinking the Crudder way.

I was a bit worried you were the RAC guy that helped me! :lol:
    Blender Cube AMS Pro