Trek Lexa and Liv Envie

Cheshire Kitten
Cheshire Kitten Posts: 3
edited February 2016 in Your road bikes
Hi, my first post, a pic of my Trek Lexa and Live Envie. I work a Saturday job and saved for the Trek, with money from Christmas and birthday and a little contribution from my dad I was able to purchase my first proper road bike. I have used it for club runs and for local club and open time trials, managed a 10 mile PB of 28.20 on it and my biggest ride has been 100 miles.

The second pic is of my Liv Envie, my 18th birthday and Christmas present combined, been out on it a number of times since November when I got it, and it will be used for tt's, and I hope to compete in some road racing during the coming year.

The Trek is full 105 11 speed, the Liv is full Ultegra 11 speed.

Thanks for looking.

Trek_zpstimihdcs.jpg

Liv_zps0wf34wuc.jpg

Comments

• Nice bikes.
    Good luck with the racing season, but make sure you just enjoy riding first and foremost!
  • bristolpete
    bristolpete Posts: 2,255
    Awesome pair of bikes ! Enjoy - you have the world at your feet...!
  • inseine
    inseine Posts: 5,786
    fab. Good luck with the racing.
  • Crozza
    Crozza Posts: 991
    that Liv looks awesome (although am not a fan of the front brake)

congrats on saving up to get your first. Now that you are 18 you can ditch the Saturday job and get a credit card instead :twisted:
  • Thank you everyone :D Although Crozza if I did get a credit card I reckon I'd be in a lot of trouble by now because I'm a big spender already! :oops:
  • IrishMac
    IrishMac Posts: 328
    Nice colours and rims on the Liv :D
    Nice seeing females on here, the forum seems quite androcentric :roll:
    Member of Cuchulainn C.C. @badcyclist

Raleigh SP Race
    Trek 1.2
  • Very nice :-)
    “Faster, Faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.” Hunter S Thompson
  • stannie
    stannie Posts: 167
    Lovely bikes!
    It is good to see some WSD bikes on here 8)
    ....................................................................................................
    Waterford RS-14
    Trek Domane SL6
    Ridley Noah SL

A woman can never have too many bikes!