Chapter 2. Tuesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited January 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Yesterday I was told by my boss to not speak badly about retard minion in her office as it wasn't very professional. I have been trying to stop this, but I have to admit, the guy's a feckin' retard!

Today, I shall be trying to avoid retard minions stupid words, and getting on with stuff. Then after work, I can whack a bit of soup down me before heading over to Bury to watch the football.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning,

Many more stupid problems today but happy should be a rather chilled day blind man has been moved on account of one of his screens breaking so ive now got a 23 month old lab/retriever cross to play with all day who likes nothing better than to lay on your feet or walk around with things in his mouth... Anyone know where you can get severed arm dog toys?
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies,

Thursday, but I think its going to be a good day !!

Changed rear brake pads on my Anthem yesterday before I went for a quick spin round the block.

Today is the office day, to catch up with the reports I should have done yesterday (I did a hospital run yesterday doing some tests !!).

Playing football tonight.

Cambridge site visit tomorrow and The Temperance Movement gig in the evening !!

Also just purchased tickets to see Joe Bonamassa in March and AC/DC is also pencilled in the calendar later on this year !!

Have a good day chaps,

Chris
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Shock update! Our hyperactive know it all apprentice has said he cant come in as his Girlfriend has had a baby. Apparently he is 17 but we all thought he was lying as showed no signs of hitting puberty. This tops his previous reason for being late where someone OD'd on the bus while going to work (not sure if they were sat next to him an simply couldnt take it). If it is a blag, top marks for originality!
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning,
    Another day another desk. If they want me to stay then they need to sort out my own desk asap as every time I move I lose about half a day of productivity. When you do as little as I do it's no great loss, but you know..
    In other news CRC have processed my return and the correct brake pads should be on their way to me now. Hopefully they'll be here for the weekend but I'm away at some hell hole (Preston) for a stag do so I don't know when I'll get them fitted.
    Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,298
    Monging all,
    Another day of working from home. Went to watch Revenant last night, highly recommend it. This was followed by a few beers which went down a treat. Going to try and get the girl out for a bit later, hopefully before the storm hits. Tonight will be doing as little as possible as I need some down time.
    Onwards and upwards to more XL.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,474
    Step83 wrote:
    Morning,

Many more stupid problems today but happy should be a rather chilled day blind man has been moved on account of one of his screens breaking so ive now got a 23 month old lab/retriever cross to play with all day who likes nothing better than to lay on your feet or walk around with things in his mouth... Anyone know where you can get severed arm dog toys?
    Get the wife to look after him - you have this thing called work to go to. Otherwise one of those joke horror shops should do the trick.

Now working from home with a hound sleeping at my feet. Weather is foul so I hope he doesn't need a dump anytime soon. At least my DH action for next month is sorted so some biking action to look forward to - yay.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]