Chapter 1. Monday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited January 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Back to work, retard minion is in (though I can pray for him to get ill).
Much annoyance will be made, much soldering still needs doing.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Today is fun meetings in Derby, Solihull and then Chester - not perfect planning, but ending up with a night out - so all is good
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Today is being exceptional tired after a long weekend of decorating, which of course so much fun :(

but nearly healed enough to get back on the indoor bike this week at least which is a win!! need some base fitness in place fast!
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Well im awake despite my best efforts, being monday the mongs will be back so many stupid faults like scanners not working because their not turned on. Something ive not mentioned but we are managerless, and have been since new year. Amusingly we are working better than when we did have a manager, go figure.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Feeling significantly better than I did yesterday, not difficult. Working from home is being dull, took my daughter to hospital this morning. Not really getting very far with that. All taking far too long. Going to the movies tonight to watch Revenant, supposed to be very good.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Afternoon,
    I'm set for another week on the peasant wagon while I sort myself and my bikes out. Planning to be back of wheels for next Monday in time for the rain that's supposed to be coming our way. Hopefully I'll just see the tail end of it.
    Anyway, Monday is as Monday does and this Monday was no exception.
    It's nearly over.
    Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • jamski
    jamski Posts: 737
    Bloody bored today! Got a nice ride planned on Saturday, so counting down the days. Bike is getting a service and new gear cables this week in preparation.

My son has a cold and think I'm getting it. Why do kids only share germs?!
    Daddy, Husband, Designer, Biker, Gamer, Geek
    Bird Aeris 120 | Boardman Team 650b | Boardman Pro FS | Calibre Two.two
  • Tiring day, quick ride in the Hudds this morning after 0 sleep.

Then sorted out some dodgy working/wiring light switches, and my bro managed to blow my megger (you can not measure VAC on the R range). Wouldn't mind but he was a Electrician in his previous life. So spent the day repairing that. Now I know the real reason he changed trades.

Only used the megger as the batteries in Fluke were flat, but did expect the protection to do a batter job, but oh well, lesson learned, do it your self next time.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    The DH plans are coming together nicely. Booked next months uplift and March is is in the planning stage 8) Makes up for the complete fark up that was the lack of a skiing holiday!
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    The DH plans are coming together nicely. Booked next months uplift and March is is in the planning stage 8) Makes up for the complete fark up that was the lack of a skiing holiday!

Evening team,

Drove guests to the slopes, skied for three hours in the sunshine, had beers and drove guests home from the slopes! As jobs go this one aint too shabby!

Get yourself out here Stevo, i'll look after you!

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    bg13 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Evening team,

Drove guests to the slopes, skied for three hours in the sunshine, had beers and drove guests home from the slopes! As jobs go this one aint too shabby!

Get yourself out here Stevo, i'll look after you!

Toodles
    That's what I'm afraid of :)

Skiing buddies coukd make it this year and even I'm not sad enough to go on my tod. So I'm spending it on life's other fine things - downhill, hookers and blow.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]