Velvet Underground Sunday

veronese68
veronese68 Posts: 27,297
edited January 2016 in The bottom bracket
Sunday morning and I'm falling...
Felling a trifle worse for wear to say the least. The quack has been no use at all, in fact he's far too cheerful. Fry up has been had, going for a stroll then another fry up in a pub.
Onwards and upwards...

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    Last nights Vodka helped me sleep well :) Having a relatively lazy day having walked the hound in the park, brewed up some coffee and done some eggs for late brekky. Cycling will be tomorrow.

Next week is the start of the extended birthday celebrations, funded by Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs. So as MF is fond of saying, thank you taxpayers.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • gethinceri
    gethinceri Posts: 1,517
    The Small Faces for me.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,860
    Today has involved getting my chopper out for wood, moving 5 of the bikes to the father in laws and then shopping for furniture for the house we aren't in yet

Also managed to wash the cars just before a bird decided to use them as a toilet

Need the pub
  • Feeling the cycling itch today as I haven't been out for ages due to a combination of work, weather, house stuff and holiday shopping.
    Not much chance of getting out this week either as I have to get the boy packed for his school ski trip by Thursday and then us by
    Friday.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Went crudding today so my mate could play on his new Bronson, It is a good looking bike.
    Legs are sore suppose I should wear lycra tomorrow and make myself feel normal.

Time to find more food, though that bacon, poached egg, brown sauce bagel this morning was good
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    Flâneur wrote:
    I should wear lycra tomorrow and make myself feel normal.
    I thought you only did that at weekends?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    well the more you do it the more lines get blurred
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,317
    No lycra for me Sunday. Was thinking about it but weather broke. Been typing letters to all the Gulag contributors. T minus 57 days.
    On hols next Tuesday.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    No lycra for me Sunday. Was thinking about it but weather broke. Been typing letters to all the Gulag contributors. T minus 57 days.
    On hols next Tuesday.

Laters.
    So we won't C U Next Tuesday then?

More comedy moments with the hound and the hounds best doggy mate this afternoon. The woman with the chihuahua who bent down to stroke Muttley didn't reckon on him nicking her half eaten Big Mac from her coat pocket and doing a runner. Muttleys mate sets off in hot pursuit and the two then share the burger and wrapper before we manage to catch them. Luckily burger woman saw the funny side of it :)
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,860
    Pinno wrote:
    On hols next Tuesday.

Laters.

Alsager?
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,317
    TLW1 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    On hols next Tuesday.

Laters.

Alsager?

We're going up a class and going to Stoke instead.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!