Relaxing Sunday Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited January 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Going to try and take everything easy today, though I know that's not going to happen.

Over to Bury for the day, I might fill in an application form that I've been meaning to do for a few weeks. That's pretty much it really.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    A morning of house stuff awaits :( probably trying to clear the pile of logs - so chainsaw here I come

Later will be family time, probably a walk and then the pub
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Not sure if I'll survive the day. Going in search of the doc to see if he has any drugs.
  • veronese68
    What good is travelling with a bloody doctor if he hasn't brought a case full of drugs? The bastard. :twisted:
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Veronese68 wrote:
    What good is travelling with a bloody doctor if he hasn't brought a case full of drugs? The bastard. :twisted:

Did you empty his case last night?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    For once a pretty lazy Sunday. Bit of hound walking and Dad's taxi but not a lot else. Not looking forward to tomorrow as need to be in the office for 7.45 to interview people :roll:

Given bg claims he has a full tank, maybe he should look at the Ski Bunnies website to see if there are any special offers :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Evening,

I made pookies (cookies with laxatives in them) then an awesome cookie/brownie thing with oreos in it (and no laxatives). Then I built a den in the lounge to hide from the missus in.

Hoping I'll be riding again soon to start burning off the cookie/brownie thing.

Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • veronese68
    TLW1 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

Did you empty his case last night?
    Possibly, definitely if it had tequila in it. Whose idea was it to have tequila as well as lots of beer, wine and fizz? Managed most of the weekend without offending too many people. The fry up in the pub at lunchtime washed down with a couple of pints certainly improved things from my point of view. I then re-employed him as my personal physician, mainly because he was the one driving us back to civilisation. One diversion to buy a rabbit hutch and I slept most of the way back.