Saturday Night's Alright...

BelgianBeerGeek
BelgianBeerGeek Posts: 5,226
edited January 2016 in The bottom bracket
...For Fighting
Continuing Bally's music theme, wot no Saturday thread? Nice day here on the Hampshire riviera, now drinking red wine after pizza. Mrs BBG has discovered a previously hidden talent for bread making, and we flattened a batch to a pizza base. Doing this needed much beer and encouragement from me, but one must suffer for one's art.
Planning a downsizing and move to semi-retirement.
Anyway, who wants a fight?
Ecrasez l’infame

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,315
    Me, I want a fight.

Evening all.

6 day week with a funeral in the middle. Not much fun.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • I would have had a fight wid ya earlier but I'm chilled out now after an afternoon of chain sawing and splitting logs - gets the old testosterone levels up.

Wifey had our bread maker out earlier (fecking cheat she is) - no pizza for us though much to Primo daughters disgust. Combined with a fifty mile bike ride this morning I feeling a tad fecked myself.
  • Bread maker?
    Just do it the'self. Or get the Mrs to do it. Make some nice floury baps...
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,408
    Watching 'Oblivion' on the box. Done lots today but most if it mundane apart from some shopping for bike related bits online.

The Absolut Citron is going down quite well.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,315
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Finally saw the light? We (Blake 7 and I) hope you put it in the freezer.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,408
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Finally saw the light? We (Blake 7 and I) hope you put it in the freezer.
    Nope, had it before and ran out of Finlandia.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 3,954
    Finlandia Grapefruit vodka was lovely as shots straight from the freezer, rather annoyingly it suddenly disappeared from the supermarket shelves around a year ago. Anyone tried Reyka vodka? I like the idea of it but need another opinion to justify the outlay.
  • Don't drink vodka very often, only home-made stuff.
    Absolut isn't bad, avoid most other stuff. Chill very well and slurp straight down. shit this sounds like finchy's "how to drink hooch" tutorials.
    Ecrasez l’infame