Sorting shoot Saturday thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,861
edited January 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Apparently we exchange contracts on Wednesday - so final few weekends on pushing to clear all of the junk we have got. I've managed to store a couple of bikes in with a collection of classic 911's - so they are happy. Just another six to find homes for plus the family's five!

The kids are going to friends for the day, so that will help. Later is dinner out, so beer will be enjoyed

Comments

• Morning Losers!

That was one of the best sleeps I've had in a very long time! Finally!

Today, I'm going to try filing a snapped bolt on the motorbike so I can get some maul grips on the tw4t. I will not be beaten! (though I may be today).
    This afternoon, I'm off to watch the 'Mighty' Shakers take on Oldham. Handy that Oldham is half way between Bury and Hudd, should be a nice country roads drive there.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Good day young uns (except well old V68!)

Van washed and fuelled ready for my three trips to geneva tomorrow, cannot wait it's going to be awesome!!!!

Onwards to 40 winks!

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Hotel in Norwich, haven't high sixed anyone yet. Cab to wedding imminent then drinking until I drop.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Afternoon all, the day was going pretty well, tip run giving loads of space in the garage. Nice lunch with a friend, then a session on the Turbo. ive now attacked the turbo with a hammer amongst other tools after the release failed totally on it. Not impressed
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Hotel in Norwich, haven't high sixed anyone yet. Cab to wedding imminent then drinking until I drop.

Fallen over yet?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,457
    TLW1 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

Fallen over yet?
    I'm sure he can't grow webbed feet that quickly.

Done lots of random boring jobs, been shopping on the interweb for downhill goodies. Thought about doing some exercise with the family but Stropteen would rather sit on her arse and play with her phone so will do some weights instead.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,457
    bg13 wrote:

Van washed and fuelled ready for my three trips to geneva tomorrow, cannot wait it's going to be awesome!!!!

Onwards to 40 winks!

Toodles
    One for you bg :)
    http://whitelines.com/news/ski-cnt-magazine-comedy.html#4TZEMKxMhBt7BPuK.97
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:

Onwards to 40 winks!

Toodles
    One for you bg :)
    http://whitelines.com/news/ski-cnt-magazine-comedy.html#4TZEMKxMhBt7BPuK.97

Seen this a few times, it's not far off the mark!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er