"View Your Posts" removed

gaffer_slow
gaffer_slow Posts: 417
with the recent upgrade the link titled (i think) "View Your Posts". Is gone.
I basically had a list of threads that you had posted in - and showed if there had been any additional post in the thread

Perhaps there is another method (I imagine there is) but i particularly liked the "View Your Posts" function.
No other forum i use has one, and i really liked it.

Thanks

Comments

• bristolpete
    bristolpete Posts: 2,255
    I agree - allowed to to follow your input and retorts. Seems crazy to have removed it, unless I cannot find it.

Please bring it back.
  • +1, where's it gone?
  • Unread posts has gone too, that's how I always viewed the forum!

I can click this search.php?search_id=unreadposts but it's just a faff on.

Please put it back!
  • Jeff Jones
    Jeff Jones Posts: 1,865
    It's back, as is view unread posts
    Jeff Jones

Product manager, Sports
  • Jeff Jones wrote:
    It's back, as is view unread posts

I beg to differ....
  • bobmcstuff
    bobmcstuff Posts: 11,196
    Not back for me either...
  • Jeff Jones
    If you go to your user control panel it's there on 'front page' -> 'overview' (the default screen for UCP) and Show Your Posts is under Activity.
    Jeff Jones

Product manager, Sports
  • I was talking about "View unread posts" used to be on every page, now gone.
  • Jeff Jones
    I was talking about "View unread posts" used to be on every page, now gone.
    Ah. OK, we can bring that back I'm sure
    Jeff Jones

Product manager, Sports
  • graeme_s-2
    graeme_s-2 Posts: 3,382
    Jeff Jones wrote:
    If you go to your user control panel it's there on 'front page' -> 'overview' (the default screen for UCP) and Show Your Posts is under Activity.
    Hi Jeff - the view we're after used to be called something like View Your Topics and it was a link to this search:

www.bikeradar.com/forums/search.php?search_id=egosearch

The search still works, but the link on the main forum index is gone. It would be perfect if it could be added to the links along with "View unanswered posts" and "View active topics".

View active topics used to be called something else, and it used to include all sub-forums on the board. It now seems to just be a subset. If it could include all of the subforums again that would be great.
  • Graeme_S wrote:
    Jeff Jones wrote:
    Hi Jeff - the view we're after used to be called something like View Your Topics and it was a link to this search:

search.php?search_id=egosearch

The search still works, but the link on the main forum index is gone. It would be perfect if it could be added to the links along with "View unanswered posts" and "View active topics".

View active topics used to be called something else, and it used to include all sub-forums on the board. It now seems to just be a subset. If it could include all of the subforums again that would be great.

Yep

is the link that was prominently displayed (not via control panel) that i would use every time i visited.
  • seanorawe
    seanorawe Posts: 950
    Yes. That's it. View active topics. Will it be coming back?
    Cube Attain SL Disc
    Giant CRS 2.0
  • seanorawe
    Graeme_S wrote:
    Jeff Jones wrote:

Yep

is the link that was prominently displayed (not via control panel) that i would use every time i visited.

Yes yes yes this is the link we all want back . Seems to be titled your posts. Mods please take note.
    Cube Attain SL Disc
    Giant CRS 2.0
  • Its back.
  • graeme_s-2
    graeme_s-2 Posts: 3,382
    Brilliant, thank you. Even better than the old one, as the new link persists on all screens.
  • View unread still isn't there.
  • seanorawe
    Its back.

Woo Hoo :D
    Cube Attain SL Disc
    Giant CRS 2.0
  • rumbataz
    rumbataz Posts: 796
    Yay! Thanks for putting 'View Your Posts' back.