Where's TKM Thursday

oodboo
oodboo Posts: 2,171
edited January 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Morning,
Back on the peasant wagon today after falling off my bike last night and farking up my knee and shoulder. Hoping the only damage to the bike is a bent hanger as most of the gears aren't working properly.
Day of work meh, no meetings hopefully but I am going to ask for some physio for my shoulder and back.
Laters
I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    More working from home, but with a slight hangover. PC is being really painful, wish I hadn't bothered with the 'upgrade' to Windows 10. At least 8.1 was reliable. Have to go into the office tomorrow, so the forecast is for rain. Typical. Good luck with the bike Oodboo and heal fast.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Scarily windows 10 is ultimately solid, but you shouldn't do an upgrade should install from scratch.

Hola party people,

Today I have a visit with a nurse (she better be hot) and appointment with a paint brush later. nothing exciting.

Laters
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Scarily windows 10 is ultimately solid, but you shouldn't do an upgrade should install from scratch.

Hola party people,

Today I have a visit with a nurse (she better be hot) and appointment with a paint brush later. nothing exciting.

Laters
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    No internet the last few days, looking forward to getting home and relaxing after getting about 100 miles in, 8 mile cycle from the train station to home, nearly done!
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    My windows 10 committed suicide on Sunday not quite sure what happened but ended up having to start from scratch, couldnt roll back run a repair or even mount an image.
    Anywho today is a meh day. Already had a fault come over saying they unplugged all the IT kit last night for the Revliation (thats how they spell't it) not totally sure what they meant but ill go with it.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Probably like me, TKM has been locked out after the 'upgrade' or he's been caught abducting hookers
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Alreet weird uns

Driving lovely guests around today while the sun shone, the pistes would have been awesome today.

Tomorrow, i shall reverse this injustice! The sun had better shine ir i shall have words!

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Evening Gits, been out on the p1ss on expenses so life is good for now. May not be as good tomorrow morning. ..
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • TLW1 wrote:
    Probably like me, TKM has been locked out after the 'upgrade' or he's been caught abducting hookers
    One of these was true.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    TLW1 wrote:
    One of these was true.

How did they catch you?