Half Way Wednesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited January 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Well, last night was fun! Bury won 4-2 on penalties, which was nail biting stuff, but there were some great saves! We should keep this keeper! It means that Bury have played this FA Cup campaign without conceding a goal, which also happened in 1903 when we won it...

Today, my minion is still off ill and is being labelled as useless. He has "Flu-like symptoms" :roll: lame. So the lesser-spotted minion is covering from 11 today.

After work, I have to shoot over to Manchester for a conference thing. Rivetting stuff.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Slow start as I'm at a mid morning IT meeting - so I better get going, when I've finished my tea obviously

Last night was supposed to be working but we ended going out, so tonight could be the night :(
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning,

Day off,

Skiing,

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • y2keable
    y2keable Posts: 349
    In pain today. Lots of pain.

Went out for a spin around town last night, decided to practice some bunny hops and when I landed one, my foot slipped off the pedal. Toes bent back and I think the big one has been hyper-extended/sprained. Now it's al swollen.

Ouch
    <hr noshade size="1"><font face="Book Antiqua"><b><font color="black">Crash, </font id="black"><font color="blue">get up. </font id="blue"><font color="black"> Crash, </font id="black"><font color="blue">get up. </font id="blue"><font color="black"> Crash, </font id="black"><font color="blue">get up. </font id="blue"><font color="black"> Crash, stay down. </font id="black"><font color="red"> Embrase pain.</font id="red"></b></font id="Book Antiqua">

<hr noshade size="1">
    [:D] Paying close attention to my mental hygeine. [:D]
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, fun morning so far trying to tell someone how to reboot a laptop. Nothing noteworthy going on to be honest. Minor amusement today was police pulling cars that hadnt cleared their windscreens properly. Quite surprised how many people they had stopped to be honest.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning all,
    Another treacherous commute all the way down stairs for me, no police pulling people over. At least that's worth stopping people for, some idiots drive when they can't see a damned thing. Working from home followed by pub later. That is all.
  • Half way through the day and the week.

Sucks so far, trying to tie up lose ends between me and the ex. How I want to smash my head against the wall right now. With her not being native to UK and her mate (the same) advising her, I might aswell be speaking to a brickwall. So frustrating.

Lesson learned, no joint bills in the future. Not sure how this is going to resolve itself atm. And don't want it to interfere with the RN app.

ARghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Bloody forum looks a bit wierd after these updates...but at least its working again.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Chunkers1980
    Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
    Half way through the day and the week.

Sucks so far, trying to tie up lose ends between me and the ex. How I want to smash my head against the wall right now. With her not being native to UK and her mate (the same) advising her, I might aswell be speaking to a brickwall. So frustrating.

Lesson learned, no joint bills in the future. Not sure how this is going to resolve itself atm. And don't want it to interfere with the RN app.

ARghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Who gets the micro scratchless Dyson?
  • Still? haha