Tuesday Banter...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited January 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

So my minion is off "ill" again today and I've had to get a lesser spotted minion in to cover him. He can't start until 10am though, so I'll have to make sure I get to work on time, though having to navigate the M62, that's never a guarantee.

After the hell known as work, I wanted to go to the cinema to watch a film, and to kill time before going to the Bradford v Bury game (replay of the FA cup), however none of the films would finish on time. So, I'm stuck as to what to do. Looks like I'll come home.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Work meh is Solihull based this morning, so an early start and a reasonable run before arguments with the IT director - today is going to be a long day
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Morning all,
    Working from home again today. Been dealing with emails so avoided XL based tedium but will have to start on that before long. Might go out for some lunch today, exciting. Bleedin' cold out there, thankfully not too much ice on my stairs so not too treacherous getting to work. Sainsbury's delivered last night so loads of food in the house. I appear to be chomping through some biscuits at the moment, there's a surprise.
    Just beat the IT man with a keyboard.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning fudgers,

Chilly start to the morning made the drive in to work fun with lots of ice. Overly cheery delivery bloke turned up as I was leaving which was great timing to be fair So I have a copy of Windows 10 to install tonight (yay). Motivation is low as usual and my eyes are stinging for no real reason unless someones leaking some chlorine gas into the office.
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Sporadic internets here, no complaints!

Not bad scenery and biking too!
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Afternoon,

Tired, but my wellness fail is gradually improving.. which is nice!

Just want to go home now and have a nap :)
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Howdy dirt bags!

Bit of work this morning and then it's been skiing mostly, due to last nights snow i have been mainly off piste in the powder!

Enjoy work

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Riding the rolling cess out known as a bus today because I don't feel well enough to ride my bike. I'll probably catch more aids from the peasant wagon and have to stay off the bike for longer. Catch 22.
    Laters (if I don't die from bus flu)
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Bus walker doesn't have quite the same ring to it. :-/
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Riding the rolling cess out known as a bus today because I don't feel well enough to ride my bike. I'll probably catch more aids from the peasant wagon and have to stay off the bike for longer. Catch 22.
    Laters (if I don't die from bus flu)
    Can anyone explain his lanes to me. I mean, why do poor people need to get anywhere faster than I do?

Now headed home to the joys of a parents evening. Deep joy.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]