Tis Sunday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited January 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

As you're all lazy farkers, I figured I'd start us all off for a change.

So, there's loads of snow everywhere, meaning today is going to be spent dodging absolutely cok womblers prancing about. If you're not a confident driver, get off the damn road! I had good fun last night trying to get the Volvo to wobble, it felt like it was in its right terrain.

So today, singing, M&S, relax, more singing, home.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,868
    I was playing in the slight dusting of snow with the kids

Just had a big pig based breakfast and now a family real walk in the increasingly slushy snow, before more house moving prep

Later is the pub
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Afternoon, was meant to be biking this morning (meet for 9am!), gave it a miss on account of it being too early for a Sunday and I'm heading off to Loch Lomond for a 4 day rekkie tomorrow and wouldn't be surprised if I damaged myself or bike if I'd went today, can't wait to go tomorrow though.

Just doing the last of the organising now!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,492
    Hounds was walked in the snow. He likes eating it. Will take him out for another run round the park this afternoon as here's sod all else to do. Apart from drink coffee and mosey round the interweb.

Pop trivia time. We drove past the 'Zizzi' pizza restaurant on the High Street this morning and noticed that it had loads (and I mean loads) of floral tributes outside. Looked like somebody had just died there so stopped and took a look. Turns out this used to be the Three Tuns pub where David Bowie ran his 'Arts Lab' in 1969. A spot of googling shows he lived literally just down the road from where I do now and this is where he developed his 'Ziggy Stardust' alter ego. Small world eh?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,315
    Afternoon all,
    No snow at mine, but there was at my folks place here in Wombledon. Just had a good lunch topped off with syrup sponge and custard. Nice and warming on a winter's day. Driven here by the boy in the Mini so he can get more driving practice. Might go to the pub later.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,868
    Hounds was walked in the snow. He likes eating it. Will take him out for another run round the park this afternoon as here's sod all else to do. Apart from drink coffee and mosey round the interweb.

Pop trivia time. We drove past the 'Zizzi' pizza restaurant on the High Street this morning and noticed that it had loads (and I mean loads) of floral tributes outside. Looked like somebody had just died there so stopped and took a look. Turns out this used to be the Three Tuns pub where David Bowie ran his 'Arts Lab' in 1969. A spot of googling shows he lived literally just down the road from where I do now and this is where he developed his 'Ziggy Stardust' alter ego. Small world eh?

Did he have a hybrid too?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,492

Did he have a hybrid too?
    He was a bit trendy so he probably had one of those Toyota Prius things.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]