Tis Friday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited January 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

TFI Friday! It's felt like a long week!

Yesterday I had no motivation at work to get anything done, and retard minion was driving me up the wall.

Today I need to meet with retard minion and go through his fortnightly performance review. This is quite motivating.

After work, over to Bury for the weekend.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,324
    Morning all,
    Back in the office today which is not too bad. I'd say it's nice to have some adult company but I don't think adult is the right word for it. It's fryday so that does of course mean a walk up to the cafe to eat fried porker. Need to catch up on a few other bits and pieces whilst I'm here as I should be working from home again until next Thursday. No wobble in to work as there is a case of wine under my desk that needs to get home. Looks fancy in a nice wooden box so it should be good.
    Tea has just been delivered and I have biscuits so all is good.
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies,

Well its Friday, nothing more nothing less !!

Laters!
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning,

The musical radiator isnt playing anything this morning so we must have kicked it in the right way. Our own minion/apprentice called in today to let us know he will be late because someone overdosed on the bus to work. Clearly someone hates work more than we do!
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Friday has finally arrived and I'm passing a bit time before I can leave work.

This week I've had two punctures and fallen off once on ice. I'm about to set off in the freezing cold for a 10 miles ride home and I really CBA. That means the ride is going to feel more like 20 miles and take ages.

Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    Afternoon Bottom Feeders,

It was a fresh pedal into work this morning but as I'm in a rush to get home and pick up Stropteen from her post school activity I'm on the train. Later will involve finishing my stash of Finlandia while plotting my early 2016 DH schedule before trying to get it past the EPO.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hole gimps,

Been out skiing today, plenty of fresh snow and sunshine, the guests i skied with will be feeling tired tomorrow!

More skiing tomorrow and it's now snowing again........boom!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er