Tis Thursday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited January 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Well last night almost didn't happen. The M62 caused chaos all around Manchester and the surrounding towns, but I managed to find some good alternate routes that got me back to Bury without too much delay. Got absolutely soaked walking a dog (the things I do!)

Today, putting up with the minion, burning some CD's, printing some labels, building some computers, soldering some cables... it's going to be busy, and I'll probably do none of it.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Ning freaks,

Day off!

Skiing!

Drinking!

Toodles!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Half work meh day as I'm off to sunny South Wales for a corporate jolly later :)

Currently in Solihull :(
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies,

Couldn't get much sleep last night, so feeling sh*t this morning.

Watched football last night, which was sh*t.

Practiced my guitar last night, which also was sh*t.

Drove to work this morning, the traffic combined with the weather was, yes you gessed it, it was sh*t.

Now office time, which will probably also be sh*t, as still haven't received any info from clients, to include within my reports.

That is it.

Have a good day anyway,

Chris
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning Ladies,

Couldn't get much sleep last night, so feeling sh*t this morning.

Watched football last night, which was sh*t.

Practiced my guitar last night, which also was sh*t.

Drove to work this morning, the traffic combined with the weather was, yes you gessed it, it was sh*t.

Now office time, which will probably also be sh*t, as still haven't received any info from clients, to include within my reports.

That is it.

Have a good day anyway,

Chris

Not had the morning coffee yet?

Woke up to the mild excitement of snow, then noticed despite being big heavy flakes it wasnt settling. Since stopped but still got a biting cold wind.
    Annoying apprentice is sat opposite me today, the annoying young IT nerd who speaks faster than most people think and insists on bringing his own gaming mouse and keyboard to work.

Also had a nosebleed this morning randomly so if he annoys me to much I may sneeze through my nose at him.
  • y2keable
    y2keable Posts: 349
    Woke up to this:

SnowJan14.jpg

I had a fun drive into work this morning, though I didn't get in until 9:10. There must have been rain to start with and it must have frozen to the road before it started snowing because there was virtually no grip. I had to start applying the brakes a good 100 yards before I needed to stop, the lollypop guy stepped out and my heart stopped, I thought I was going to run him down!
    <hr noshade size="1"><font face="Book Antiqua"><b><font color="black">Crash, </font id="black"><font color="blue">get up. </font id="blue"><font color="black"> Crash, </font id="black"><font color="blue">get up. </font id="blue"><font color="black"> Crash, </font id="black"><font color="blue">get up. </font id="blue"><font color="black"> Crash, stay down. </font id="black"><font color="red"> Embrase pain.</font id="red"></b></font id="Book Antiqua">

<hr noshade size="1">
    [:D] Paying close attention to my mental hygeine. [:D]
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Sadly we have none of that down here. small update to the day the radiator has decided to break, or rather the valve so it clanks an wont shut off. If you kick it the rhythm of the clanks changes though.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Working from home again, slightly more comfortable as I've borrowed a decent chair off a mate. Got to go to the boy's parents evening at school later. First time since he's been in the 6th form, hopefully a bit less of a bun fight.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158
    Now standing on Blackfriars station freezing my arris off. Cider has been supped and curry eaten so I have a bit of central heating on board. Pedalling to work tomorrow morning is going to be a bit 'fresh'.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]