Tis Wednesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited January 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Went to a concert last night in Manchester that was nice (actually it was pretty boring, but I played games on my phone and had nice music in the background). Got home far too late though.

Today, normal goings on at work. Retard minion is helping some other technicians with PAT testing, so the office has been very quiet, which the rest of the workers have been appreciating. I need to send some other microphones off as well that I sold.

Tonight, washing up, walk a dog, play Assassins Creed.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Working from home as I've got to pick the kids up later

Lots of work meh planned
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies,

Just been to the gym...well...I have been in better shape.

Anyway. Played football last night - not bad I did enjoy it.

Watching football tonight.

Office time now, very little to do as still awaiting for some details form customers to finish all my reports form last year.

Still trying to 'master' my guitar playing....oh boy its hard !

Have nice day chaps.

Chris
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola Donald Trump lookalikes!

The snow is still falling but this poor soul has to pick some guests up from Geneva! I am not happy about this! In other news i have a day off tomorrow sonwill be on the first lift up!

Enjoy work y'all!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning from the office of doom,

Been working on a project with some new kit since September last year. Today I was finally given one of the devices which makes supporting it way easier. Said bit of kit also requires a PC, which I have. What I dont have is any other power sockets or networks ports. So ive had to give away the whole lotto someone else because im not allowed extension leads or network hubs. Logic!

Tonight will be spent hunting for the misplaced gun barrel from a model I started then stopped.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Morning all,
    Working from home again today. Well, I say working but I finished the stuff I was given for 3 days at 10 this morning and haven't had any more come through yet. Slackers. I've done a load of stuff around the house instead. Might dig the bike out and go for a pedal if this carries on. Pub later as I believe it's Wednesday. Need to get more biscuits, for some reason there are none left in the house. :-/
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Hola Donald Trump lookalikes!

The snow is still falling but this poor soul has to pick some guests up from Geneva! I am not happy about this! In other news i have a day off tomorrow sonwill be on the first lift up!

Enjoy work y'all!
    My heart is bleeding :)

Good day today. Had two 'networking' meetings back to back which meant free full English brekky with six rashers of bacon and black pud. Yum yum. Followed by free lunch. Busy afternoon catching up on real work but will be cracking open a cold cider soon.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]