Return of the Monday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited January 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Getting up this morning was painful. I just wanted to finish a little dream I was having, and then realised I would probably sleep for another 3 hours, so got up :cry:

Today, I have retard minion back in with me. I really can't be doing with his constant talking, he needs to shut up and I think today will be the day that I tell him this.

I might leave work early to have another attempt at the motorbike if the weather's nice. Otherwise, it's just the weekly shop and some tidying that will be happening.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

TKM, can't you just fire him if he's annoying?

A load of students arrived in the house last night so I actually had to get up so I could sort my breakfast and lunch out unhindered. Fortunately for them I slept through my first alarm so decided not to bother with any turbo time this morning. I'll have to make up for it tomorrow :lol:

Today involves going to a bacon factory followed by a milk farm. Slight CBA though, had the past couple of weeks off, which was my first time off in a year and as such the idea of work really isn't sitting well with me.

TTFN
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,318
    Morning cleft cleavers,
    Managed to wobble in today in spite of the weather, seeing as I'm working from home 3 days this week I thought I should. Should be reasonably busy today and I really ought to tidy my desk. Tea has been delivered, just need to source some biscuits.
  • Morning bumders

TKM, can't you just fire him if he's annoying?

Sadly not, there's kind of laws about it. If I could, he'd have left about 2 months after starting!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    In sunny Solihull - December performance review, so lots of grief and a late meeting.

This will muck up tonight's arranged running race with some pals :(
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Afternoon,
    This week is already starting to suck balls. I'm starting to realise what it's like having to do a job you don't like and I don't like it.
    Still on the cx tyre shod mtb this morning but my stuff from CRC should arrive today so I can get the cx bike running again. Then the mtb will be shod with some ice spikes ready for when the temperature really drops.
    Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • jamski
    jamski Posts: 737
    Having a sh*t day, everyone being twats. Want to be back out in the middle of nowhere covered in mud! Yesterday was a better day.
    Daddy, Husband, Designer, Biker, Gamer, Geek
    Bird Aeris 120 | Boardman Team 650b | Boardman Pro FS | Calibre Two.two
  • Greetings all,

annoyances with my work today after requesting info over a week ago and I am still chasing them up about it. Slack is not the word.

TKM, sack him and hire me :) I don't know what your minion does but I am sure I could do the same, plus looking to move back to the Hudds.

In other news, seen a 2015 Whyte T-130s for sale in a pawn shop, for not a bad price but there is room for negotiation comes with original POS and all documentation, toying with the idea of it now. Unsure as my dream build a 2009 Stumpjumper FSR would roughly be the same price or cheaper.

Any thoughts?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,496
    Evening Mons,

Slept till my alarm went off which was a bit of a first. I'd left the bike at work last week so had to take the train in and pedal home. So not a bad way to finish off the day. In between I was annoyed by morons at work and had to be a bit rude to people who deserved it.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]