Moron of the week

secretsam
secretsam Posts: 5,098
edited January 2016 in The cake stop

Comments

• capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,939
    Okay, he shouldn't have done it, especially considering what he was carrying but I think the real moronic bit was not being able to follow the line of the road.

I heard one of the kids on the radio yesterday, and it really felt that they were saying all the right things to lay the course for compensation.

The older I get, the better I was.

• dj58
    dj58 Posts: 2,216
    He is an incompetent and irresponsible driver if he genuinely thought he could drive through that depth of water and not get into problems, should be prosecuted for endangering the lives of his charges and have his PSV licence revoked. The road was closed so he should not have been there in the first place, but no, he knew better than the authorities.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    He's no worse than Nigel Farage, the permanent winner of the f'tard of the week award.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • earth
    earth Posts: 934
    Angela Merkel.

Or should that be moron of the decade or even moron of the millennium.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Angela Merkel.

Errrrr - why?
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    Angela Merkel.

Agreed.
    Total Teutonic T*thead.
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    Merkel is not a moron, she's just a politician doing what politicians do.

As for driving through floods, there have been a lot of pics round here of people getting stuck in a flood: fairly normal idiocy you might think, but raised to impressively moronic heights by the fact that this flood is distinguished by having the clearly visible roof of a car sticking out of the water:
    image.jpg
  • ukiboy
    ukiboy Posts: 891
    Jeremy Corbyn all the way! Undisputed champion all week, every week.
    Scary to even contemplate what would happen should this moron get the keys to number 10...
    Outside the rat race and proud of it
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    ukiboy wrote:
    Scary to even contemplate what would happen should this moron get the keys to number 10...
    We've already got a thread for that. Needs it given the volume of evidence :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ukiboy
    ukiboy Posts: 891
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    ukiboy wrote:

Apologies! I seldom visit this forum these days so didn't realise JC had his own special area.. :?
    Outside the rat race and proud of it
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    ukiboy wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    ukiboy wrote:

Apologies! I seldom visit this forum these days so didn't realise JC had his own special area.. :?
    Here you go, everyone welcome :)
    http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40088&t=13030866
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • mamba80
    mamba80 Posts: 5,032
    Labour and Tory for failing to take us out of European convention, during times of war.... would appear Brown and DC once again asleep on the job.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... -duty.html
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    What's this? I agree with Mamba again!!!
    Common sense went out the window.