The Return To Work Monday Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited January 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

Damn getting up this morning was difficult! I'm still half asleep now!

The only good thing about this return to work, is that everybody else was off as well, so there won't be many emails, nothing can have happened, it should be easy.
That said, it's a damn busy day! :(

After work, I need to go to the local DPD depot and collect my motorbike exhaust. Something to look forward to!

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Morning TKM,
    Nobody else seems to be alive yet, probably all 'enjoying' the return to work. Getting up this morning was no fun at all, felt like the middle of the night as it was so dark out. Nearly got collected by some daft bint this morning, I think my yelling at her woke her up. Certainly woke me up anyway. In spite of having told customers we were shut I have loads of emails, some asking if I sent their goods during the time we were shut. Why are people incapable of reading an out of office message or the emails sent beforehand notifying them of closing times?
    Need more tea, and coffee, and cake...
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Afternoon all (from India), started work on Saturday when I flew out.......at least I'm now home next weekend!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Well back to work again three days off seems to have passed far to quickly. Office decorations are down (what little we were allowed) so it seems a little bare now. Also concluded I dislike working more than I did last year
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning,
    Getting up this morning at 1am wasn't too bad, 3am was less fun. 5am was getting harder as I'd only got back to bed fifteen minutes earlier. 7am wasn't happening which meant I was rushed when I finally prised myself out of bed at 7:20. At work now but still feel like I don't belong here. This week is going to be shoot.
    Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • BigAl
    BigAl Posts: 3,122
    Today sucks balls. That is all
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola workers,

Up early, collected shopping, helped with brekky, drove em all over and had three hours skiing myself and it's still snowing! Now struggling to keep my eyes open so this evening will be a right pita!

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Its raining here, again. Im considering selling all my bikes and buying a couple of canoes or dingy's instead, plus we now have a flood warning.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,422
    Evening Shirkers,

Woke up far too early thnking about work and had a pretty slow ride in. The ride home was better, it was just the bit in between that was a bit of a pain. Must start planning my DH schedule for this half of the year to distract me from work related stuff.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    work was ok all things considered, still doing some now though so that's a pain