Sodden Sunday

Stevo_666
Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
edited January 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Well its a properly grim day, just like I expected for the last day before work starts again. Currently stucknin doors feeling bored apart from a spot of footy to follow.
"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Just been watching the boy playing rugby in a 'friendly' against a team in the top league. Horizontal rain didn't do much to help their cause. Game was cut short in the end. Just as well as they were all shivering muddy wrecks by that point. Getting everything ready for the return to normality tomorrow.
  • Greetings all,

Grim up north so a chill out day working on some models.

Just seen the new Ohlins MTB fork.....drool. Would be interested to see how it performs.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evening muddy funsters,

Two trips to geneva airport and back today, latest guests are nice enough but nowhere near as raucus as last weeks team. More snow falling as i type so i shall be mostly on the slopes tomorrow!

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Evening muddy funsters,

Two trips to geneva airport and back today, latest guests are nice enough but nowhere near as raucus as last weeks team. More snow falling as i type so i shall be mostly on the slopes tomorrow!

Toodles.

Jealous is not the word that springs to mind right now. How I miss Geneva.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    I now have some rather large puddles/ponds in the garden an the path round the side of the house has become a moat. Tomorrow im off to go out doors for a dingy, just in case like.