Happy New Year losers!

The Rookie
The Rookie Posts: 27,812
edited January 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Happy New Year to all!
Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,478
    Yep, Happy New Year Bumders :D
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • JGTR
    JGTR Posts: 1,404
    Happy New Year mofo's :twisted: :P
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    Yes all the best to you and yours.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Is this a happy new years day thread?

Frikkin raining here so hoping for snow up on high?

Started writing this at 0300, ipad must have fell off the bed as i must have dozed orf!

Just been to the bog their are some random people littered around the house and yes, they are alive! I may get a ditch sorted just in case!

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    It is the New Year's Day thread, it was started in New Year's Day after all.

Frosty here this morning!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    yo dudes.

whats been happening. hope you all had a good night. i did nowt and am planning to do the same today.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Happy new year crudlovers,
    So the first attempt at a daily thread is started at 1am which is probably before the night's sleep, so technically a fail. Starting the year in fine form then. All survived last night in this house, unfortunately the same cannot be said for a mates mother. But she was really old so I don't think partying the night away was the cause.
    Beter start thinking about likely candidates for the 2016 death pool.
    Off for a walk in Richmond Park, an actual walk that is.
    Have fun.
  • Oh Marone
    Oh Marone Posts: 261
    Happy new year
  • Happy New Year Losers!

Well I was kilted up and drinking whisky in the pub until 1am, then came home and was up until 4am with the dog walker. Then back up at 8am. Needless to say, I'm knackered.
    Had a stonking good breakfast though including bacon, sausage, black pudding and mushrooms. Then went to the Mule's clan family get together where i've just got back from.

Fark it, a couple of jars won't kill me.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro