New Years Eve Thread

step83
step83 Posts: 4,170
edited December 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning butt nuggets,

Crap ride in this morning to work into a head wind. Anyone doing anything exciting tonight or are we all just going to stay in an get smashed?

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Now I've had a run and got rid of yesterday's sambuka and White port I'm ready to go again

Later is a party at some friends - not sure what's in between
  • Morning Losers!

Only one parcel arrived yesterday, so all my hopes are on the rest arriving today. I need my waistcoat to arrive, the others I suppose can wait.

Tonight, I'm off to a party in Ramsbottom, dressed in my full Scottish gear to celebrate Hogmanay! Then I'm staying at my friends house, and tomorrow we're off to walk up the local hill with her dog after a Full English breakfast, including Black Pudding!

Lates!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning,
    Wind was a lot calmer today than yesterday, hopefully it'll stay that way as the ride home is always into a headwind. Today I'll mostly be watching films on my phone at work then later we're having some friends over but there'll be 4 kids and the oldest is 6 so not much alcohol will be consumed. Tomorrow will involve a hill, lake or maybe even a sea. Either way it won't be spent nursing a hangover.
    Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Morning, well goodbye 2015. Will be having a quiet one tonight, cba getting hammered, 4 days off ftw though!

Hope you guys have a good one!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158
    I'm staying up at the 'rents in the North East so will be having a quiet one as they'll never make it to midnight. Will go out for a bike ride in a bit to blow away some cobwebs and a bit of lard :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning twerps

Driving slightly hungover guests up the slopes today which made me feel better whereas it's our day off tomorrow and i will then be the hungover clown! Hearing all the bars in resort are charging people to get in so they can fark right off! Boozing in the street is definitely the future!

HNY you horrible ctuddie lot!

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Morning twerps

Driving slightly hungover guests up the slopes today which made me feel better whereas it's our day off tomorrow and i will then be the hungover clown! Hearing all the bars in resort are charging people to get in so they can fark right off! Boozing in the street is definitely the future!

Toodles
    So we'll find you frozen in a ditch tomorrow?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning twerps

Toodles

I'll find some p1ss soaked shop doorway. At least i'll smell like a local!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Happy new year all,
    I'm off out with the Mrs, boy's off to a party and the girl is having a friend over to watch films. Friend is staying over and the boy has 2 friends crashing here as the party is local. Lots of bacon has been bought in for the morning.
    Let's be careful out there...
  • Stevo_666
    Morning twerps

Toodles

I'll find some p1ss soaked shop doorway. At least i'll smell like a local!
    I never knew that p1ss smelt of garlic :)
  • Greetings all,

Hope everyone has a good night.

Good day, showerscreen hinge fixed with epoxy (couldn't snap it after so guess it's good).

Bought five scratch cards first money on lottery this year, won my money back (annoyed me actually).

Work tomorrow so no party for me.