New Years Eve Eve Thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,861
edited December 2015 in The Crudcatcher
To celebrate we are out at friend for dinner later :)

Going to take the kids to the cinema soon to watch Star Wars, later is a family walk and then wait for the babysitter so we can enjoy the night out

Comments

• step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning bumbers,

Sat back in the office of doom which is rattling a treat already in this wind, no idea what is rattling but meh. Didnt ride in today decided against it with this storm/high wind. Sod all to do here being IT support in the dead zone between Christmas and New years. Well I say theres nothing to do but I dont think instigating office chair races is the best idea when theres a senior manager lurking somewhere. Onwards to 9PM!
  • Morning Losers!

Make sure you come back and let us know what you think in the Star Wars Thread!

Today, I'm hoping a couple of parcels arrive for me. I've ordered a new waistcoat and a tartan tie to match my kilt so that I can wear it for Hogmanay, also a new overnight bag as mine is dying, and a brand new exhaust for my motorbike, which is going to sound fantastic! (On the website, it described the sounds of the exhausts saying "It will make your mother cry" or "Your neighbours will hate you" :lol:

This evening I am once again over to see a friend to walk her dog.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • walk her dog? she not a cat lover then :P

Morning mongtards..

the office is vibrating in the wind and need to drive to and from my olds later.. not on my top ten of things I really want to be doing :(
  • step83
    Why would you walk their dog? Unless they have lost their legs in the recent storms.

Had to share this, someones raised a problem of missing calendar entries in Outlook. First line support "repaired the drivers" What chuffing drivers does a Outlook use!?!?!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Morning Tards,

Up in the windy North East. Ferkin wind some me up early and has scotched any chance of getting out in the bike today. May pop down to the beach to see how high the surf is.

On the plus side everyone acting lime the apocalypse is coming so made it from Bromley to Middlesbrough in just over 4 hours in rush hour yesterday, bit of a record.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • walk her dog? she not a cat lover then :P
    She's not! I hate cats, so it's all good in her house 8) They've definitely been interesting walks, involving actual walking... and other walking...
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    On the plus side everyone acting lime
    It's been a while since someone mentioned that in here! Do they have string as well?
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Moaning c0ckfags!

Menial driving related blah for me today, two groups already dropped at the slopes, one group of beginners to go! On the plus side a few of our 'guests' are reasonably easy on the eye! No you are not getting photos of them, though i have some decent images in the 'bank'.

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Had to share this, someones raised a problem of missing calendar entries in Outlook. First line support "repaired the drivers" What chuffing drivers does a Outlook use!?!?!
    Sounds like a LAN driver issue to me :roll:

Afternoon, I've got mini eggs. That's all.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • step83
    Sounds like a LAN driver issue to me :roll:

Afternoon, I've got mini eggs. That's all.

Not audio codecs? They usually just reset java the local profile and run a policy update.

I have stepsils, which are crap.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    I don't think Strepsils work on IT issues, they are indeed crap. Have you turned it off and on again? There is the sum total of my IT support.
    I had an exhaust like the on the Duc TKM. The only complaints from neighbours were after I sold the bike, they missed the alarm call. That thing sounded like thunder you'd hear as the world was ending.
    Not much going on here, back still aches. Not do e anything particularly strenuous, I'm just getting old and decrepit. Pub later should fix it.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171

Not audio codecs? They usually just reset java the local profile and run a policy update.

I have stepsils, which are crap.
    A call we had recently:
    "The front cover has been pulled off and there is chocolate digestive biscuit stuck in the front"

For all the good strepsils do you might as well shove them up your aris.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • step83
    A call we had recently:
    "The front cover has been pulled off and there is chocolate digestive biscuit stuck in the front"

For all the good strepsils do you might as well shove them up your aris.

always have to love foreign objects rammed into machines. Cant say ive come across that here, dust issues yes.

An yeah they are useless I ran out of the Halls extra strongs which numb my throat a treat Ive a load of salt sachets so its tempting to make a salt mix an gargle that to help the ulcers in the back of my throat. It wouldnt bother me so much but ive been like this most of the month so its a bit draining to say the least, still only five and a half hours left today.
  • I had an exhaust like the on the Duc TKM. The only complaints from neighbours were after I sold the bike, they missed the alarm call. That thing sounded like thunder you'd hear as the world was ending.
    Sadly the one I'm getting isn't as loud as that. It was labelled "Nice mid tones, but loud when you want it to be" I think that should be perfect. Not too bad when leaving the estate, but on the motorway, move out my way! :lol:
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    walk her dog? she not a cat lover then :P
    She's not! I hate cats, so it's all good in her house 8) They've definitely been interesting walks, involving actual walking... and other walking...
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    On the plus side everyone acting lime
    It's been a while since someone mentioned that in here! Do they have string as well?
    Freudian slip I reckon. Should have slipped liver in there as well.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Posted in a wrong thread earlier my attention is shoot today.

But anyway Strathpuffer lead me on to Guy Martin, new he was a MTB'er just didn't realize how much.

Found this quite amusing with Danny Hart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1mMgYCjv0Y

Won't mention accents :)
  • tlw1
    Posted in a wrong thread earlier my attention is shoot today.

But anyway Strathpuffer lead me on to Guy Martin, new he was a MTB'er just didn't realize how much.

Guy is a top guy - cycled with him a couple of months ago
  • tlw1
    ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■ ▧ 선릉오피◆ 싸나이닷넷 ssanae23.net ◆강남오피 ■

I don't agree
  • Posted in a wrong thread earlier my attention is shoot today.

Guy is a top guy - cycled with him a couple of months ago

How and where did you meet Guy? Love him, down to earth Yorkshire lad and he loves engineering. Having seen the Channel 4 show and have his book to read, I wouldn't have guessed his grass routes. But they are the same like mine (albeit a different country).

I knew he liked riding before but wasn't aware of how much he was in to it.

Was a tongue in cheek joke about Yorkshire accents from people within Yorkshire. Found the end funny both challenging each other to Dalby.

But what section is the 1.51 Guy was proud off?
  • I've met quite a few motorcycle racers before, Rossi in London, met GP riders at Day of Champions and BSB and MCE bike shows. But Guy seems the most planted and the one I want to meet.
  • Me with Walker and Hodgson had a laugh with them having met with them before.

23744_10151335427511131_268939279_n_zpsg5ehd3g6.jpg

It was Chris that noticed I had the thumb over the lens when I wanted a selfie. Plus I made him stop a few times at Cadwell when I was younger and didn't understand the pitlane.