More Holiday Monday

Stevo_666
Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
edited December 2015 in The bottom bracket
In the absence of work I'm off out for a run with Stropteen then its time to wash the bikes and clog the drains with several pounds of Welsh mud. Could get messy.

Scrambled eggs have been scoffed: just time for a coffee before anything meaningful gets done.
"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    liver needs a rest, but I doubt it will get one
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,584
    Footie is on at the pub so going down there for a day with the boys.
    Not caring who wins means I am just there for the beer and banter.
    Perfect!
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Bit of skateboarding this morning followed by a nice lunch and just about to head for coffee, Nice.

Weights session and snoring planned for later.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Been for a walk on Wombledon Common followed by fry up in the Windmill Cafe. Very good, if rather busy. Seem to have knackered my back so I can't do too much. Not that I was planning on doing too much.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Af'noon Pig Munchers

Work me, rain, wind. Tomorrow - work me, rain, more wind. Bah. BLT, Latte and Coffee cake for lunch was the highlight of the day. Home at 2 ish and 1 hours sleep. Still feel fooked. Would like to come off the big antibiotic dose and see if I feel normal. Whatever normal is. Toots have excessive levels of energy.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Well the bikes are nice and shiny now so I think I'll stick one in the car to take oop North tomorrow. The North Yorks moors shouldn't be flooded out.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Been working on Project Profit and now waiting for the boss to come home from shopping.

My village has been flooded but fortunately I live on a hill so we're OK, feel sorry for the people in the centre though :(
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Afternoon All.
    Off this week to use up some of my leave. So far the December perineum has been fairly calm and peaceful. Caught up with a few mates and made plans for the New Year. As one of them runs a pub, there will be pub visits involved.
    More bike riding earlier with obligatory pub stop. Mrs BBG mowed the lawn earlier, a Christmas first for us :shock: *
    Bangers and mash for tea.
    Laters.
    * The green thing that grows on the ground in your garden, before anyone thinks this is a euphemism for something else entirely.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • Afternoon All.
    Off this week to use up some of my leave. So far the December perineum has been fairly calm and peaceful. Caught up with a few mates and made plans for the New Year. As one of them runs a pub, there will be pub visits involved.
    More bike riding earlier with obligatory pub stop. Mrs BBG mowed the lawn earlier, a Christmas first for us :shock: *
    Bangers and mash for tea.
    Laters.
    * The green thing that grows on the ground in your garden, before anyone thinks this is a euphemism for something else entirely.

I'm still wondering wtf a "December perineum" means??? :shock:
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • pinno
    I think it is a reference to drink and the association with that soft fleshy bit we go on about but I may be wrong.
  • I'll put you out of your misery (unlike Pinno's Xmas quiz :evil: )
    December perineum: the bit between the dangling scrotum that is the 25th and the suppurating sphincter that is the delight called New Years Eve.
    Ecrasez l’infame
    December perineum: the bit between the dangling scrotum that is the 25th and the suppurating sphincter that is the delight called New Years Eve.

I knew instantly what you meant by it but on the other hand was utterly useless at the Christmas quiz. Not sure what I should take from that :?
  • pinno
    I'll put you out of your misery (unlike Pinno's Xmas quiz :evil: )

The Christmas quiz is all over but another one may be on the horizon :D

The Christmas quiz is all over but another one may be on the horizon :D
    Noooooooooooo............... :shock:
    It was an interesting foray into the workings of your mind, but I'm not sure it's a place I would ever want to go again. Hopefully the mods will intervene :D
    Ecrasez l’infame