plan is now brekkie2, go shopping, keep on eating
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• ...Over the rainbow, weigh a pie.
    Mmm...pie. Onwards to more food.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Visit to the in-laws for more food and drink today. The hound can keep us amused if all else fails. Currently looking at traffic reports as the world and his wife are likely to be on the road today.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Off the road bike for the morning onto the crudder with my mate. My cycle later tho.

Curry last night and some twitching at the local bar. Some good sights and lovely chat was had

Gusto in L'pool tonight for another Birthday. Prob be quiet and sober tho. Save my energy for tomorrow night where I am meeting up with an old mate who goes United games. I suspect he will be in a bad mood for either losing or that LVG is still in charge

Sounds like everyone had a decent enough Christmas and if I am wrong... oops, blame Pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Off the road bike for the morning onto the crudder with my mate. My cycle later tho.

Curry last night and some twitching at the local bar. Some good sights and lovely chat was had

Gusto in L'pool tonight for another Birthday. Prob be quiet and sober tho. Save my energy for tomorrow night where I am meeting up with an old mate who goes United games. I suspect he will be in a bad mood for either losing or that LVG is still in charge

Sounds like everyone had a decent enough Christmas and if I am wrong... oops, blame Pinno
    You mean you're having one fun ride and one road ride :wink:

So Pinno is fhe new Wiggle?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Af'noon Xmas pudding fryers

Tis the season to be flooded, tra la la la la la la... Thank fook I live on a hill, miles from middle of north England. Poor baskets.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921

Tis the season to be flooded, tra la la la la la la... Thank fook I live on a hill, miles from middle of north England. Poor baskets.

Laters.

I think that is one small mercy the folk of N England can give thanks for. :)
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Yes, it is definitely a day, well it was. Evening now. Nice day with a slow start followed by breakfast, then more breakfast. Lunch at my folks, Peking Turkey, followed by a visit to my aunt & uncles and a game of trivial pursuit with rather large teams. Remarkably no fighting, maybe we are growing up.
    Might go for a walk on Wombledon Common with extended family, should only be about 20 of us. Lookout Seano.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196

Laters.

I think that is one small mercy the folk of N England can give thanks for. :)

If they asked me nicely, I could lend them a van load of Gulag minions armed with buckets.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!