Is it me?

Frank the tank
Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
edited December 2015 in The cake stop
I post a thread wishing all a merry christmas and there are zero replies? :shock:

I don't suffer from paranoia,but, I thought the milk of human kindness may have had an opportunity to seep out on such a thread....................apparently not.

Merry christmas, anyway. :D
Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.

Comments

• I read your post and intended to reply later, once I'd wrapped a few things and settled down with an ale.

Merry Christmas all, enjoy your day tomorrow!
  • Quins
    Quins Posts: 239
    Merry Xmas! My kindness is seeping! Hey Cyd, good luck to the Knights if you follow the footy. Can't wait for th 9s to start! Love the NRL.
  • Quins
    Quins Posts: 239
    double post
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,316
    Christmas is not till tomorrow (unless you're the right side of the international dateline) but as it's a only a technicality:

Merry Christmas.

Oh and BTW - All this intelligent debate from the usual protagonists in the usual style, yet no one is intelligent enough to have a crack at my Christmas quiz.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,722
    I'll get back to you on that tomorrow. :P
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    I wished you a Merry Christmas else where after you called me a Wank Goal Keeper, As I take it you weren't calling me a footballing God ?

Glad to report mate I ve still got it though! Convinced the daughter to go Pony Riding on a Tuesday night now, so its a toss up between whether I am going to continue to delude myself on a bike or footy pitch on A Sunday next year.

Any way best wishes to you and yours Frankie for the remainder of this year and the whole of 2016.
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    I post a thread wishing all a merry christmas and there are zero replies? :shock:

I don't suffer from paranoia,but, I thought the milk of human kindness may have had an opportunity to seep out on such a thread....................apparently not.

Happy new year frank! :D
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • I post a thread wishing all a merry christmas and there are zero replies? :shock:

Happy new year frank! :D
    And also to you when the time comes my friend.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.