The Christmas Eve Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited December 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Well, not long to go at all now. I've wrapped all my presents, put everything in a box and put it in the car, I've honestly never been so organised for Christmas before! Ever!

First I have to endure work. All customers are kicked out at 12, and then we have to wait for the Finance manager (The most senior person in wtf!?) to say when we can go home. If he's a cool dude, then he'll say 1pm, if he isn't, then I'm going at 1:30pm anyway.

I have far too much to do at work. Oh well.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Finance always rules :)

Morning

Shoot sleep despite decent ale, I'm blaming the latest storm

Today is get the current wife a few more presents and then we're going for a swim, lunch out and then a nice walk (real one)!

Later is the traditional chrisdingle service at the church followed by the pub :)
  • Cash is king as they say!!

Morning fung tards,

Gotta clean out all the animals before I can go home to the olds to eat all there food today!

In other news my gears are doing something very odd almost grinding might be my rear hub has overtightened itself again.. no idea why it keeps doing it.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning all,
    At work this morning, using the word work in the loosest possible sense. Lots of Christmas jumpers in evidence before clearing off to the pub at lunchtime. I suspect I may be bothered by a few customers, wierdos. Need to wrap some presents when I get home, if I drink enough beer it might give me the inspiration for some last minute shopping.
    Until then I have a chocolate muffin to keep me going and a mug of tea to wash it down.
  • John Wh
    John Wh Posts: 239
    Merry Eve all!

Lazy day for me. Pub at lunch meeting all our mates then nothing else really. I'm cooking dinner tomorrow though :)
  • Merry xmas!

Festive pedal into work this morning, lots of tea & mince pies consumed before even more of a festive pedal home at 12, probably via the local drinking hostelry!

Laters!
    Paracyclist
    @Bigmitch_racing
    2010 Specialized Tricross (commuter)
    2014 Whyte T129-S
    2016 Specialized Tarmac Ultegra Di2
    Big Mitch - YouTube
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning c0ckfags!

Been a driving and a cleaning this morning, more of the same later, lovely and sunny again in the mountains which won't be helping the snow conditions!

Apparently our 'day off' eve, party has been described as noisy by our miserable landlady meaning we are banned from having get togethers here! Can't go boozing in town as it's a bit pricey so we need a new venue for our social gatherings! Pants!

Anyhoo, toodles!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Morning (just about) chaps,

Christmas Party last night, messy! Feeling like turd now as well, but fun times.

Time to get some scran in, try get rid of this hangover!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Finance always rules :)

Morning

Shoot sleep despite decent ale, I'm blaming the latest storm

Today is get the current wife a few more presents and then we're going for a swim, lunch out and then a nice walk (real one)!

Later is the traditional chrisdingle service at the church followed by the pub :)
    Accountants rule OK...

Afternoon festive mongs,

Currently sheltering from the downpour and gales round at the old folks home where we're unsuccessfully trying to tell the mother in law that it's Christmas :roll: Later will be walking the hound and the there's a bottle of plonk in the fridge with my name on it. Roll on.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Evening slags,

Still another 5 hours to go at work. My last day here and can't wait to get out but it's Christmas so I have to be nice to all the cockwombles.

I'm cooking lunch tomorrow so I can't even get trashed tonight. Got a couple of weeks off so I'm sure the weekend will be messy.

Laters
  • rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    It's a full moon. The dyslexics were right, Satans coming.