A Damn Windy Tuesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited December 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Where the hell did this wind come from!? It felt like my roof was going to be blown off last night!

I have a feeling I'm coming down with a cold as I got that sensation of numbness at the back of my throat as I went to bed, so I threw some paracetamol at it. I feel ok at the moment...

More work to do today, plus a bit of shopping if possible. I ran out of sellotape last night, which isn't good. Might be off later to meet a lass, we'll see how the cold is.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    I tried commuting in that wind! But one of my Chinese lights failed so thought it safer to return home :(

Now time to have a boring drive and later will probably be a run
  • Morning all,

Still in mourning over the new star film. other than that quiet wind down in the office into Christmas..

Need to rebuild my wheel bearings and all on the bike ready to ride after christmas now. Annoying.

Laters noobs
  • y2keable
    y2keable Posts: 349
    Might be off later to meet a lass, we'll see how the cold is.Laters!

Like, a date?
    <hr noshade size="1"><font face="Book Antiqua"><b><font color="black">Crash, </font id="black"><font color="blue">get up. </font id="blue"><font color="black"> Crash, </font id="black"><font color="blue">get up. </font id="blue"><font color="black"> Crash, </font id="black"><font color="blue">get up. </font id="blue"><font color="black"> Crash, stay down. </font id="black"><font color="red"> Embrase pain.</font id="red"></b></font id="Book Antiqua">

<hr noshade size="1">
    [:D] Paying close attention to my mental hygeine. [:D]
  • Might be off later to meet a lass, we'll see how the cold is.Laters!

Like, a date?
    Like, maybe. My tales of dates usually end up bad though. Well, weird. So I'll not call it that.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,325
    Morning all,
    Good luck tonight TKM, hope it's not the wind that blows you. Wimped out and drove in as it's windy, I'm tired, I'm only working half day and I'm a lazy sod. Need to do some Christmas shopping this afternoon. Just a few little bits. Eating Pandoro in the office, it's the traditional Christmas cake from Verona so I buy one every year. I don't bother telling people I buy it in Lidl.
    Onwards, to mediocrity...
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    I left the bike at home as well today, just couldn't be farked fighting through the wind and rain.

Back in a school today for the last day of term. Same as last Friday but this time it's a one of them Jesus schools. Hoping for a quiet day and early finish.

Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning all,

Not long in from taking the car to get fixed, blooming windy ride back. Now just hiding inside watching next doors wheelie bin slowly blow down the road.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola bitches

Been a busy crudder here today, driving people to the slopes, shopping with the chalet hostesses, fixing random stuff, washing vans etc.
    Weather lovely and sunny in the mountains, no wind and still nobsign of any snow! The hire shops are doing mountain bikes now to try and get some money in.

Anyway, i'm off, need a dump!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,522
    Evening Wage Slaves,

Just trying to finish up at work so I can leave the minions to it over Christmas. Christ I am knackered but may sneak a beer on the way home :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]