I Don't Like Mondays...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited December 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Feeling very 'Meh' this morning! Got to bed far too late, and just cba with the thought of work today. I've got quite a bit to do as well, and no minions to fend off other botherers.

Quite a bit of soldering and computer building is needed, as well as looking after other runts in the studios. After work, I'll try to go out for a run, before going shopping, then wrapping, the washing up, the laundry... I might just fark it all off and play the PS3!

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    In Solihull so an early start and miss the traffic was had - the bright side , it means there was time for a run. Lots of meeting meh today, so I expect a late finish :(
  • Morning nubs,

Only a 4 day week this week.. and definitely will to do as little as humanly viable at work.

Watched star wars last night, disappointed is the only word I can use to describe it with out giving anything away.

Back to pretending to work..
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Morning bishop bashers,
    Drove in to work this morning as I had some stuff to carry and I might have to dash off to take the girl to the quacks or hospital. Had to do that Friday evening and having to pedal home meant I was a sweaty mess by the time I got there.
    Should be a quiet day today, I might even try to tidy my desk.
    onwards and upwards...
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning munters,

Slow day for me bit of christmas shopping as I cunningly booked this week off just left with the hardest gift of all, for the mother so god knows what she will end up with. She hates chocolate, is allergic to flowers an doesnt drink so the standard three are out the window so itll likely be a bag of coal.
    Good news at least for my health the bug ive had for the last month is finally going managed a better nights sleep an could breathe through my nose this morning so might actually be able to go out an be staggered at how unfit I am.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Afternoon you crafty butchers,

Very warm and very wet in morzine today, looks like there will be fark all snow for our xmas guests! On the upside i just got some salomon boots paid for by last weeks tips!

Onwards to a sunny tuesday. Toodles pip.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,151
    Afternoon you crafty butchers,

Very warm and very wet in morzine today, looks like there will be fark all snow for our xmas guests! On the upside i just got some salomon boots paid for by last weeks tips!

Onwards to a sunny tuesday. Toodles pip.
    I'm starting to dislike you a bit less after hearing there's bugger all snow :wink:

Evening Gits, ACOAD - so I'm out for a beer. and only one more day till the great escape from work 8)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    On the upside i just got some salomon boots paid for by last weeks tips!

What did you have to do for the tips? :lol:
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    On the upside i just got some salomon boots paid for by last weeks tips!

What did you have to do for the tips? :lol:

Make sure the ladies in the party can see me bending over while loading the dish washer!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er