The "I though it was tradition to lie in on Sunday" thread.

homers_double
homers_double Posts: 7,978
edited December 2015 in The bottom bracket
But here I at 6.55am trying not to over cook porridge.

But, it's dry outside so that can only mean one thing for your average cyclist... Getting the hell out of the house for three hours!

Then it's a trip to T2 to collect my parents and some Xmas wrapping. Bike should get a wash too at some point.

Have a nice Sunday guys.
Advocate of disc brakes.

Comments

• Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Ciao

Just finishing coffee and porridge before heading out for a few hours. rest of the day to be spent in family based tedium.

Ciao
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • I'm just waiting for a bit more light.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Having a Sunday lie in, sat in bed listening to the rain :shock:

Blood glucose too high for exercise, or food, but I can smell the coffee :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Today involves going to see Santa and other Christmas family stuff so I'm not sure I will get any miles in :(
  • It is indeed prefect cycling conditions...and yet I'm off to do a cross-country race. An hour of running through muddy woodland. Marvellous.
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,598
    Christmas day out in the city (excuse for a boozy lunch) cancelled due to ill wife.
    Alternative cycle called off due to it persistently raining down.

Merry Christmas.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • Matthewfalle
    Ciao

Just finished 50 and been talked into recommencing tri career this summer, so trying to work out how to get c2w application sorted to get Ribble aero bike (now toi always be referred to as RAB) as I can't see Canyon doing C2W - black RAB, plain black carbon 80s, black kit, plain black carbon everything else, tan wall tubs.

Freakin' cool. Run over at the first junction because the dude didn't see the idiot dressed like a ninja.

All paid for by you kind folk. Thank you very much.

I SHALL BE TRIUMPHANT as soon as I remember how to swim................

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,199
    Morning

Having fight with mucus overload. OH is off to work and I need to find the energy to entertain the toots.
    Saw Santa yesterday and assured him I had cleaned the chimney in front of the girls and I expressed my gratitude for not leaving too much mess with the mince pies and cocoa I left him last year.

Norwich put a smile on my face but not much else has recently.

Other than that windy, wet and mild. Diet consists of liquid mainly.
    Can't taste a thing. Antibiotic dose is akin to very tough love.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Afternoon,

Comedy chaos at lunchtime after Muttley managed to nick Stropteens baked potato. Seems he's keen on spuds and chips. Luckily I'd finished mine by time that happened. Onwards to more bollox...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Afternoon,

Comedy chaos at lunchtime after Muttley managed to nick Stropteens baked potato. Seems he's keen on spuds and chips. Luckily I'd finished mine by time that happened. Onwards to more bollox...

By 'eck - he's got right Northen' in 'im that dog.
    Better not take him to Matt's house as the Jacket potato is the family's staple diet.
  • Not got too much sympathy for HD this morning being as I had my dad phone me at 3:30 this morning from hospital to tell me he had broken his hip :cry:

Like WTF he thought I could do to help at that time in the morning apart from getting pretty blooming grumpy. Went for a great 40 miler early doors in bright sunshine to help clear the mind. A tad windy but still very enjoyable.

Currently enjoying watching Watford put a smile on my face Pinno style :D

Not sure if I've got a trip to the hospital later, been advised he's going to be groggy after surgery but no doubt an interesting few days before Christsm in store.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Today involves going to see Santa and other Christmas family stuff so I'm not sure I will get any miles in :(

Managed a quick 30, which takes me over 5k miles for the year :)
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    Was too windy here so I couldn't be bothered with outside cycling so really spoiled myself with an hour and a half on the turbo! Fun!

My sister is officially back in the UK now!

Who buys second hand, bib tights? Who buys second hand, crashed and ripped bib tights viewtopic.php?f=40091&t=13041511

The mind boggles
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • Matthewfalle
    Was too windy here so I couldn't be bothered with outside cycling so really spoiled myself with an hour and a half on the turbo! Fun!

Who buys second hand, bib tights? Who buys second hand, crashed and ripped bib tights viewtopic.php?f=40091&t=13041511

The mind boggles

£25!!!! Bargain. I'll have two pairs please Mrs Slocombe.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Afternoon,

By 'eck - he's got right Northen' in 'im that dog.
    Better not take him to Matt's house as the Jacket potato is the family's staple diet.
    I suppose it''s beer next.

He would love being at Matt''s house I reckon.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno

The mind boggles

Why bother with stitching? There's always duct tape.
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913

The mind boggles

Hands off, I saw them first!!
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • pinno

The mind boggles

Hands off, I saw them first!!

Well split them then? Oh hang on...