Winter Wednesday

Flâneur
Flâneur Posts: 3,081
edited December 2015 in The bottom bracket
Well more autum, it is around 13 degrees and grey. Tea and biscuits on my desk. Hands covered in glitter. School run done. I'd quite like a bagel. Watching Star Wars tonight/tomorrow morning. Can't say I am impressed with the time my mate booked the tickets but I am kinda excited to see it. Like being a child at Christmas eh

Need to start christmas shopping soon. Can anyone recommend a location to buy a christmas stocking, and not agent provacateur or the local knocking house
Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
Crudder
CX
Toy

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Morning all,
    I bet Stevo is glad there are no ditches left in the City. If there were he'd probably have wound up in one last night. Hopefully his head isn't on backwards at any rate. Good night last night, a few decent beers and one not so good. Mild hangover this morning, beer and curry later will fix this.
    I've had to do a fair amount of work this morning, I'll have to try and keep that going as I am off this afternoon and have a lot to do. I was going to try and do some Christmas shopping but might spend the afternoon with the girl as she is still not right. I got an email from a customer today thanking me for my help and professionalism. Although being Australian he was probably half cut when he wrote it. :wink:
    Onwards and upwards...
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Morning frottagers

Oi, ditches can be comfy you know, don't knock them. There's a lot to be said for a good ditch.

@Flaneur, you've still time to knit one.

Girls are in the nativity play today - as Angels. Either some one has a sense of humour or they're great little actresses. Which reminds me, I better stop coughing and go shower.

Laters
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Good morning fellow keyboard bashers. The appaently organised Christmas of 2015 has just descended into a bit chaos as the EXACT same present we've bought for the boy appears on the telegraph website shown as a burn out wreck.

I guess the boxed version in my office is going back today...

Got a site meeting today and then I might buy some lights for project profit.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Flâneur
    Morning frottagers

Oi, ditches can be comfy you know, don't knock them. There's a lot to be said for a good ditch.

@Flaneur, you've still time to knit one.

Girls are in the nativity play today - as Angels. Either some one has a sense of humour or they're great little actresses. Which reminds me, I better stop coughing and go shower.

Laters

How long does it take to learn to knitt.

Think I may go ride my bike this afternoon given I don't need to be in the office. Sky is even kinda blue right now
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Ciao

Excellent morning so far - brilliant ride in, huuuge vat of coffee, bit of forumin', sorted some schizzle for work, deleted a really long pm to Pinno by accident so have to spend some more tax payer funded time re-doing that later and just about to go and get some more coffee.

Last day before Christmas leave - many thanks tax payers of Britain.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,151
    Morning all,
    I bet Stevo is glad there are no ditches left in the City. If there were he'd probably have wound up in one last night. Hopefully his head isn't on backwards at any rate.
    I'm still alive but a bit fuzzy round the gills. Had a £15 credit to use in the hotel bar as some sort of promo so felt the need to spend it on a mahoosive G&T when I got back to the hotel just before 1am, I think that didn't help. But today was an honorary Friday after I bought a big round of bacon sarnies for the office and I've just finished the last one off for lunch, so now feeling better :)

Only 5 more hours then I'm out again for a sneaky beer.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    [quote="[Had a £15 credit to use in the hotel bar as some sort of promo so felt the need to spend it on a mahoosive G&T when I got back to the hotel just before 1am, I think that didn't help.
    Seems fair enough to me, TLW will be impressed.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,151
    [quote="[Had a £15 credit to use in the hotel bar as some sort of promo so felt the need to spend it on a mahoosive G&T when I got back to the hotel just before 1am, I think that didn't help.
    It would have been a shame not to use a free drink voucher. That said, TLW will be on here later to call me a rank amateur.

Anyhow, my liver has had enough for now, I'm off home.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    It would have been a shame not to use a free drink voucher. That said, TLW will be on here later to call me a rank amateur.

Anyhow, my liver has had enough for now, I'm off home.

No impressed.... The wife loves a g&t
  • Flâneur
    Maybe you are wife number 2
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy