The Wednesday Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited December 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

My retard minion is back with me today, so I really need to find stuff for him to do as it's completely dead at work! I've got lots done when he wasn't here, and I don't want him ruining it. I have to meet with HR about policies and procedures for his Informal Disciplinary, I think I've done something wrong. Oh well.

After work, I'm off to Carol Concert No.3. This was has the Police band performing, and the best thing is the Tuba player always ends up passing a flask of mulled wine around. Shame I don't like mulled wine.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning,

Today I'm getting a camera shoved down my throat, followed by work meh. Then I think we're finally getting the tree up tonight.

Happy happy joy joy.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Good Morning all,

Taken my rear shock into mojo, been good as gold reckon there are marks on the shaft;) which might lead to pressure loss and are replacing it for me no issues. fingers crossed it sorts my issues as loosing 100 psi from the rear shock was annoying! don't want to be pumping it up every few rides!

in other news 6 days of office time left!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    In Solihull, so decent run with work meh day is now happening. Later is Christmas party - so should be good
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,298
    Morning all,
    Bit of a hangover after a few beers last night, managed the ride back uneventfully. Drove in this morning as I'm on a half day. Already run most of my orders for the day which has upset the whorehouse staff, they are already saying they don't know if they can get it all out. Not good.
    Camera down the throat is probably preferable to camera up the aris' oodboo.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Camera down the throat is probably preferable to camera up the aris' oodboo.
    As long as they haven't just pulled it out the aris of the person before me.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • y2keable
    y2keable Posts: 349
    It felt really mild on my way into work this morning, checked the temperature when I got to the office and it's 12 degrees. Saturday's temp is supposed to be 15!
    <hr noshade size="1"><font face="Book Antiqua"><b><font color="black">Crash, </font id="black"><font color="blue">get up. </font id="blue"><font color="black"> Crash, </font id="black"><font color="blue">get up. </font id="blue"><font color="black"> Crash, </font id="black"><font color="blue">get up. </font id="blue"><font color="black"> Crash, stay down. </font id="black"><font color="red"> Embrase pain.</font id="red"></b></font id="Book Antiqua">

<hr noshade size="1">
    [:D] Paying close attention to my mental hygeine. [:D]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Afternoon fools,

Had some top skiing today but the snow is getting patchy in parts! Had a two hour lesson which was a freebie and learnt some good stuff! Now just having a chill before i need to go and find food!

Pip pip
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,469
    Evening Wasters,

After last nights big night out and tonights pub trip my liver has raised the white flag and persuaded me to go home...cant believe its still only Wednesday!
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]