Fark You Monday, Fark You...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited December 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Why do washing machines bother with a countdown timer thing, it's never right! Ended up going to bed about 25mins later than I planned :roll:

Bit of a rough weekend really. My Dad is losing his marbles, and it seems to have all happened since Friday. We think it's something to do with his Flu Jab he had then, but he just stares at people and doesn't understand the simplest of questions like "Do you want a tea or coffee" or even "Tea?" It's my Mum I'm worrying about though, I don't think she's coping well.

Anywho, work today with no minions as they're both off on holiday. I'm looking forward to it! Then over to Bury to play at the first of many Carol Concerts. I don't mind them really, and at least I'm getting paid for this one.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,299
    Morning all,
    Feeling a bit bleary today, but a damned sight better than yesterday. I thought I was going to be on my own in the office for a little while but one of the other slackers has just turned up. With any luck somebody will make me a cup of tea soon. From the few people I've seen so far there was no real misbehaviour at the Xmas do Saturday night. A few are surprised I managed to ride home though. I put it down to years of experience of being a drunken tool.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Mehning Fukwads!

2 weeks in to my new job and i'm working from home on a day of "prep" wondering what fettling i need to do to the steed?
    Waiting for posty for various parcels, not had much luck on buying stuff at the moment, never done so many returns of stuff.
    Worst thing about working from home is the "DIY" coffee :(

TKM sorry to hear about the old man, sounds like a water infection, they send the old blokes mental like that.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    TKM - :(

Good ride in, which meant good beer last night

Today is work meh, with the hope the rain will hold off later
  • Mehning
    TKM sorry to hear about the old man, sounds like a water infection, they send the old blokes mental like that.

That's interesting to hear! He keeps getting up at night to go to the loo, so you might be onto something there (by being up all night, he's worse during the day). I think he's off to the docs, but I'll message my mum that. Cheers!

EDIT: Some farkwit has stolen my mug!! I want tea damnit! It could be that I've left it upstairs, so that could be my fault...
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • TKM never admit responsibility!

Morning mong tards..

Today is recovery day after having the brown apple splatters yesterday, and frustration after jumping on my stead sat to find my rear shock was flat after only being serviced recently by mojo, so contact them to see if they will sort on service warranty.. Its like all fox suspension products I've owned.. always going wrong.. it cavitated in less than a year when I was hardly riding due to travel, then service and 3 rides later it dumps its air... Frustrating.. I'd never buy a fox product these days I've never owned one that's been up to scratch in terms of survivability

Grump over.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola fuds

Today i have transported skiers to the slopes, had three hours awesome skiing with them and transported them all back to the chalet.

Off to serve em dinner in a bit and repeat it all tomorrow! Sweet.

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,474
    Evenin' Gits,

Busy day as new minion started this morning. But a good pedal to and from work made up for it being Monday. Tomorrow is the work Christmas party and I've got another free p1ss up to go to after that so it's going to be a late one and I'm staying up in town just to be safe :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]