It's Saturday Beeatches...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited December 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Well last night one of my close friends gave birth to a sprog. We'd been hoping for a lizard baby, but alas, it's a boy.

Today I have to put a poster up in town (which is a LOT bigger than I though!) and then watch Bury take on Chesterfield. No plans for tonight.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Morning Mongs,

A few aches and pains after yesterday's uplift. Off out shortly to appreciate the Waitress Saturday girls and sup frr coffee. Them its off to Bromley for some shopping which I'm not looking forward to although at least it's not Christmas shopping
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Quiet in here.
    Avoided Christmas shopping type stuff so the days main objective has been achieved. Kingston us bad enough on a normal Saturday, in December I consider it a no go zone. Not for any reasons Donald Trumpton would understand. Work's Christmas do tonight. I may have a drink.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Quiet in here.
    Avoided Christmas shopping type stuff so the days main objective has been achieved. Kingston us bad enough on a normal Saturday, in December I consider it a no go zone. Not for any reasons Donald Trumpton would understand. Work's Christmas do tonight. I may have a drink.
    Work party on a Saturday? So then you're hung over in your own time.

Anyway survived Bromley and got some stuff bought as I needed new jeans a couple of work shirts.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evening twunts,

First day of actual guests in the chalet, grafted a bit but all w nt well, the irish families took it really easy on the booze, i thought they'd be monged from start to finish! Giving lifts to the slopes tomorrow am, skiing until mid afte noon then another transfer and evening service! Think this'll be my life until april! Ho hum.

Toodl s beeeeeetches!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er