Tired Tuesday thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,831
edited December 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Tired, worked too late last night, so went to bed at midnight and just couldn't drop off :(

Now up early for a day in Solihull - going for a run when I get there to hopefully wake me up. Won't get away till late so tonight will be short and probably grumpy

Comments

• Morning Losers!

Got a lot done last night, laundry, washing up, shopping and went for a run! Legs are feeling it today, but I'm going to try and stay mobile, so that they don't seize up.

Today, a few meetings and try to finish off this damn website, and then tonight I'm off into da Hudd for festive pizzas with MissBint!

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning all,
    Warm and moist out there today, got too hot wobbling in. Is it really December? Hopefully not much going on in the office today, need to do something to relieve the tedium. I might find some work to do.
    Tea has been delivered and ginger nuts were yesterday's lucky winner.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning bumders,

Day off today so a wander around the shops, check out all the ski kit that i cannot afford and really don't need! A bit of film downloading may also occur. One bonus of our digs is a sega mega drive thats been handed down through the years, will enjoy a bit of sonic!

Au revoir
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,161
    Morning bumders,

Day off today so a wander around the shops, check out all the ski kit that i cannot afford and really don't need! A bit of film downloading may also occur. One bonus of our digs is a sega mega drive thats been handed down through the years, will enjoy a bit of sonic!

Au revoir
    Ferkin ell a Sega Megadrive. I've got one of those in the loft with a few games including Sonic, Road Rash and the now badly named 'Ayrton Senna's Monaco Grand Prix'.

Evening Gimps,

ACOAD and glad I'm headed home now. Food cider and rest are on the list and that's about it.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]