The Monday Morning Thread™

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited December 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Sadly it's back-to-work day, which sucks. I think retard minion is on nights this week, so there's a slight relief there. Plenty for me to be getting on with anyway.

Today I will be finishing websites and testing some equipment, whilst drinking copious amounts of tea. This evening I plan on wrapping some presents that need sending off, doing a few house chores and getting a run in. We will see.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning all,
    Glad you confirmed it's Monday TKM, I'd be really hacked off if I'd come to work and discovered it was Sunday.
    Had to drive in today as I've got to bunk off early to get to a hospital appointment this afternoon. Then I need to go and fix my old man's car. It's only a headlight bulb but on a modern car I may have to dismantle half of it first. Out for a meeting to sort out scout group finances later, deep joy.
    More importantly tea has been delivered and I have biscuits in my desk drawer. The only question is ginger nuts or choc chip cookies?
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    About to go on a conference call, so more tea needed here!

Going to be a busy one today, so working from home gained me an hour this morning, the problem is I'm tired now!
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Afternoon,
    First day back at work after a week off and first day in the big office. Been here about two hours now and I still can't get logged on properly. Suits me though as it means I'm doing feck all. Seriously though, what kind of IT department can't even get it's own staff logged on with an account I've had for over eight years? They might as well delete that account and make me a new one, I'm sure it'd be quicker.
    Anyway, lunch time.
    Later
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Evening mong fudgers..

Hating Monday, Sat was awesome being out for most of the daylight hours playing on the DH bike at FOD.

In other news Meh,
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Afternoon children,

Been shifting wood around today for the chalets log burners, last night of training tonight then it's beers and bed, day off tomorrow somshall pick up some rental skis and head up the slopes, see whats happening!

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Afternoon children,

Been shifting wood around today for the chalets log burners, last night of training tonight then it's beers and bed, day off tomorrow somshall pick up some rental skis and head up the slopes, see whats happening!

Toodles
    I hope this ski related commentary doesn't go on all season when my ski plans have just cratered, otherwise I might have to leave you in a French ditch :twisted:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Greetings all,

Day and night spent in agony. Tooth ache wtaf. Cracked a molar in town years ago. Never had any treatment done as it never bothered me. Well it has spent all of this time being dormant and finally erupted in a whole heap of pain. All dentists contacted today aren't taking on or appointments are in Jan. I need this sorting now, cocktail or painkillers oragel today. Not even touched this sides. So yep today sucks.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    I hope this ski related commentary doesn't go on all season when my ski plans have just cratered, otherwise I might have to leave you in a French ditch :twisted:
    You might as well get some skiing in whilst yuo're over there then. :mrgreen:
  • I hope this ski related commentary doesn't go on all season when my ski plans have just cratered, otherwise I might have to leave you in a French ditch :twisted:
    You might as well get some skiing in whilst yuo're over there then. :mrgreen:

I hope it does, done both sides of Mont Blanc on skis and board. The board did break my arm though.

1936192_147895746130_5426323_n_zps7ljckexe.jpg

1936192_147895666130_6577682_n_zpsqacwiv11.jpg