Stormy Saturday thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,870
edited December 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Just been to get some stuff out of the car and it's not good out there, still going cycling though!

After a few hours of me time I've got some tidying up paint jobs before the surveyor comes to look at the house for the buyers

Later is some Christmas carols thing and the pub

Comments

• Morning Losers!

Bit stormy here too, but I think it's died off since last night.

Today I have a wedding to go to, then doing some carol singing in the town centre (far too early imo). Then I have an afternoon off, before going to a play in the evening. Should be a decent enough day.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,504
    Evening Gimps,

Bit quiet in here. I'm watching Final Score and hoping that other teams lose in both top divisions :) while dog sitting. Got a few jobs done and may do a spot of bike fettling shortly as its uplift time again next week 8)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    I'm currently watching ET with the kids, log burner pumping out the heat & just done a good chunk of work - whilst drinking tea.

Where did my life go wrong
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,320
    I'm avoiding ET. House has been Christmasified today, I didn't do much other than fishing it all out of the loft. Other than that been tinkering with the Mini and avoiding the wind.