Meehhhhhh Monday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited November 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I think I slept well, though had weird dreams. I really cba with work today, as I'm with retard minion all week. I have to start his informal disciplinary today, so he's going to be all moany and mopey :roll:

After work, I need to go shopping as I've nothing in at all, then do some house chores, which should have been done ages ago.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Work meh

Was going to go swimming this morning, but thought I would have breakfast with the rats, now work - yeah
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Happy Monday folks,
    Day off today, but I have to go for a scan this morning. 8 mile wobble in the wind and the raisin to get there and I'm not allowed to eat or drink anything beforehand. Bah! Lots of waiting around will be had as they have to inject me with some radioactive sh!t first, I might glow on the way home. Afternoon will mostly consist of lazing around.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Happy Monday folks,
    Day off today, but I have to go for a scan this morning. 8 mile wobble in the wind and the raisin to get there and I'm not allowed to eat or drink anything beforehand. Bah! Lots of waiting around will be had as they have to inject me with some radioactive sh!t first, I might glow on the way home. Afternoon will mostly consist of lazing around.
    This evenings ride back will be interesting unless the wind calms down a bit compared to when I popped out for a sandwich.

Apart from that spend more time than I wanted this morning explaining to idiot salesmen why ignoring company policy was not the smartest move. They wouldn't listen so they've now had a good slap from their boos who didn't know what they were up to...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]