Passwords!

PaulDHayes
PaulDHayes Posts: 11
Can somebody please sort my password out for me? For my supersonic account? I have been unable to log on now for over two weeks since I was bumped out. All reset passwords requests have failed (no emails). When I could get into the staff office on my phone (but couldn't reset it myself as our admin rights have gone) I brought this up - ignored. I have contacted Admin, nothing!

I am sorry I have had to bring this up here, but there is no other way as nothing is been done. I would appreciate it if you could change my supersonic account password then message it to this account. I can verify this is genuine via email or PM, just please reply.

Comments

• Day two. Or 16, depending how you look at it.
  • It says I don't even exist when I click on the name now! But I still can be seen... Any updates?
  • sniper68
    sniper68 Posts: 2,910
    I emailed Jeff Jones direct when the same happened to me last week.Got a reply from this guy who sorted it!
    Andrew.Eadie@immediate.co.uk
  • AndyEd
    AndyEd Posts: 171
    PW is reset. Sorry for delay I was off for a couple of days.
    BikeRadar Community
  • Still no joy :-(

"The specified username is currently inactive. If you have problems activating your account, please contact a board administrator."

Looks like I need the reactivation email.
  • AndyEd
    AndyEd Posts: 171
    I have activated again, you are now marked as active
    BikeRadar Community
  • Maybe my problem is similar. My account (OnYourRight) had about 650 posts and just VANISHED within the last day. All my posts appear to have been deleted.

Almost as weird: when I re-registered with the same account name, the system accepted the username!

Can my old account somehow be retrieved?
  • Maybe my problem is similar. My account (OnYourRight) had about 650 posts and just VANISHED within the last day. All my posts appear to have been deleted.

Almost as weird: when I re-registered with the same account name, the system accepted the username!

Can my old account somehow be retrieved?

Let me look into this today. I'll PM you with some updates later.
    BikeRadar Communities Manager
  • Thanks. Appreciate your help.