edited November 2015 in The bottom bracket
Mornin'.

Off out.
my isetta is a 300cc bike

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Mornin

No exercise this w.end as eldest rugrat party today and birthday tomorrow.

Bright side, his friends have good looking mothers
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Hound walking will form my main exercise this weekend. We're off out to see the breeder where we got him from and to have a bit of a canine family reunion.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    First Saturday off in ages, and Sprog Sitting whilst Mrs W goes and makes a fortune for the corporate Tax dodgers that are Starbucks, Christmas Tree light switch on in Newark so All hands to the Pump, Think someone who came 3rd in X factor 2010 is flicking the switch. In the mean time heres the View from my less than inspiring ride!!!!!!!!!

PB150077_zps6335df26.jpg

And to make matters Worse, Daughter has got a Christmas Pony Treking day tomorrow and the Wifes working again.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    That's ^ a miserable old hole if ever I saw one.

Morning

Forecast is slightly wrong. Not as much wind, rain and sleet as they said. Means nowt though as I have Toots 1 and 2 watching original Tom and Jerry. Some of it they take a little too seriously. After that, a bit of head scratching to see if I can think of constructive things to do.
    Might need extra coffee...

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • After a week of windy weather, the front garden had the look of post-tornado apocalypse, so it was 12000+ steps with a rake, a broom, an edge trimmer, a mower, a blower and a pair of 350 litre bins now chockers. No bikes involved.

Tomorrow may involve a turbo trainer. I will be able to sit and watch the forecast wind/rain/thunderstorm make today's efforts redundant. Woohoo.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Been a busy morning already.

Done 5k parkrun as youngest daughter was marshalling for the first time, knocked 50 seconds of my PB despite not doing one for over a year - must have been the "Don't embarrass the children syndrome"

Bought a second hand Sky+HD. Box which was in perfect condition and got reconnected with Sky at 60% off plus £100 credit on my account - be rude not to.

Off to watch Mockingjay with 3/4 of the family this afternoon then straight out of the cinema for early door beers with a mate.

Not sure there will be any cycling this weekend.

Have a great day all
  • cyberknight
    cyberknight Posts: 1,238
    I was working , commute in at 5.30 am and back home at 3.30 pm in the wind and rain.New all time slow record for 10 mile ride for me of nearly 40 mins , mind you i was was on the MTB into the headwind all the way .
    FCN 3/5/9