The 'Can I recommend...' thread

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,195
edited November 2015 in Road general
I notice that there can be a lot of whingeing about products or service but there are plenty of good examples of stuff that works and stuff that was delivered on time.
Lets leave out the Shimano Campag debate shall we? That debate will run on eternally.
Feel free to contribute.

I bought 2 Smart 60 Lux front front lights from High on Bikes, only £14 each. For battery powered jobs, they're frikkin bright. Much better and smaller than the previous incarnation.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• BrandonA
    BrandonA Posts: 553
    I recommend Shimango over Campag. Why? Because I like them and they have numerous products to meat all prices.

Seriously, there are 1,000s of different products which various people buy for various reasons. I really can't see how this thread will serve any value to forum members looking to purchase an item. I'd suggest you're better off reading product reviews on sites that sell the products.
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,595
    I recommend using a dictionary and thesaurus over auto spell.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • mamba80
    mamba80 Posts: 5,032
    Michelin Pro 4 Grip tires @ 20 each, they stick to the road like the proverbial, from Merlin.
  • DavidJB
    DavidJB Posts: 2,019
    I recommend Shimango over Campag. Why? Because I like them and they have numerous products to meat all prices.

Seriously, there are 1,000s of different products which various people buy for various reasons. I really can't see how this thread will serve any value to forum members looking to purchase an item. I'd suggest you're better off reading product reviews on sites that sell the products.

What does 'meating' a price look like?
  • byke68
    byke68 Posts: 1,070
    I recommend listening to Troum & Yen Pox's "Mnemonic Induction" over watching 2012. A bit OT but so what, I'm bored.
    Cannondale Trail 6 - crap brakes!
    Cannondale CAAD8