Wet Wednesday

Flâneur
Flâneur Posts: 3,081
edited November 2015 in The bottom bracket
I'll reuse an old title for today I think.

Day is meh, dogs walked came home, date was still there as her windscreen wipes had been playing up. She is now insured on both my cars so she can leave.

Have a good day
Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
Crudder
CX
Toy

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,318
    Insured her on your cars, that's virtually married.
    Successful day has already been had. A long overdue account has been paid and I've had a cup of tea and a chocolate muffin. I'm only on a half day but feel like I should quit whilst I'm ahead and leave now.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • fucking weather... piddling it down earlier so I went back to bed.

Sun is out here now, shame I can't wangle a few hours off as I'm the only one here.

fucking ebay sellers... I just hope paypal comes good or the boy is going to have a crap christmas. Well he won't but that isn't the point.

Anyway back to the important stuff, as of now it's around 7 minutes until I am presented with a steaming mug of tea.

fucking plumbers...

Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,341
    Morning nork supports

Was wet and windy, now it's just windy for now. Looks like a roller session later (again :roll: ).

Going on site to see about 2 separate contracts for the same local company at 3. If I am going to maintain quality shirking, this is going to be a leap in the wrong direction but a big upturn in income. The downside is that they are very slow in paying external contractors.
    Might need more coffee for this conundrum.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,496
    I'll reuse an old title for today I think.

Day is meh, dogs walked came home, date was still there as her windscreen wipes had been playing up. She is now insured on both my cars so she can leave.

Have a good day
    Relationship warning! Next will be that things like Yucca plants start appearing as she tries to make your place into her place. And you won't be able to move for shoes etc. The contents of your bank account will mysteriously disappear and you'll have to start asking if you can go out with your mates...

Not much to report today apart from pedalling more than Pinno :wink: And maybe catch a bit of footy this evening, hoping that we might get some more potential Europa candidates :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,341
    I'll ...day
    Relationship...mates...

Not ... hoping that we might get some more potential Europa candidates :)

I know exactly what you mean. :roll:
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • florerider
    florerider Posts: 1,112
    42 miles on the single speed, no rain, cloud with the sun trying to get through. Off out to dinner tonight with Mrs FR. Best Wednesday for weeks.
  • Sounds better than mine, with the exception of the single speed part.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    50 miles, cold and wet but fun as in between the miles I saw a couple of houses :)

then went to the pub