Wednesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited November 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

So last night, Bury lost 2-1 to Scunthorpe, even though we were the better team :roll: sounds about right.

Today, I'll have to find out what retard minion has left us. It's like coming downstairs when you have a new puppy. You don't know what presents he'll have left you.

After work, depending on weather, I might head over to Bury(ish) and have a walk.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Today is a day off to meet a builder at a house we are interested in, going to mix in cycling too, so it's a win!
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning tarts and vicars,

Got a day doing 'stuff' as directed by the mrs, doubt there'll be much fun involved but i will try and involve power tools at every opportunity.

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,298
    Morning all,
    Only got a half day today then home to try and put the Mini back together. Good start to the day, a pain in the aris' of a customer has finally paid his overdue account. Not a huge amount, but it was 6 months old.
    I think that means I don't need to do anything for the rest of the day. I've got some money in, drunk tea and eaten a chocolate muffin. That's a good day and it isn't even 9 yet.
  • Morning noobs.

Second day back in work after the weekend In Bruges, much beer and food consumed!! also a lot of culture which was actually interesting.. very much liked the place and I hate cities normally!

Today is work meh, and planning to swap the springs on the DH rig! and to figure how to set sag better on the rear coil..

toodle pips
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Afternoons,

Rode to work for the first time in over two weeks this morning. Pulled my bike out the cupboard to find the chain and cassette had some of that ginger fuzz on them. Bit annoying but not as annoying as the big farkin tree blocking the path through the woods that I had to climb through. Anyway, work meh on a different site. Tomorrow is my Friday and next week I am off. Bad news is I'm going back to working five day weeks when I come back, and I'll be based in the office so I'm going to have to do some work for a change. Oh well, I got to ride the gravy train for longer than I expected.

Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Evening Gits,

Better late than never...bit knackered but a good pedal has been had. And I'm sat trying some of that Stella Cider. Mmm...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,325
    Morning noobs.

... very much liked the place and I hate cities normally!

Don't tell Stevo666 that. He might try to convince you that London is a lovely city and he lives within 10 minutes of "240 acres of woodland" !
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!