turbotraining.co.uk won't start

s1mon
s1mon Posts: 618
Hi,

Just started with their free trail account and I am using a Garmin ANT+ stick in my laptop with a Garmin HR chest strap and my bike already has a ANT+ cadence. Under my devices on the turbotraing site my HR and cadence are paired but. When I start a workout using the 'Launch wattSys' button it says 'Click start when ready to workout' when I click this it says 'Start pedalling to start the workout' which I do but the workout will not start even though the screen is showing my HR and cadence :?:

Comments

• stevie63
    stevie63 Posts: 481
    Hi you don't mention in your post that you have an ant plus speed sensor. The program would also need to see your speed for a workout to run.
  • birdy247
    birdy247 Posts: 454
    Hi,

Just started with their free trail account and I am using a Garmin ANT+ stick in my laptop with a Garmin HR chest strap and my bike already has a ANT+ cadence. Under my devices on the turbotraing site my HR and cadence are paired but. When I start a workout using the 'Launch wattSys' button it says 'Click start when ready to workout' when I click this it says 'Start pedalling to start the workout' which I do but the workout will not start even though the screen is showing my HR and cadence :?:

Hi Simon

As already mentioned, you will need a speed sensor if you intend to use proxy power. Do you have a speed sensor or is it just a cadence sensor?

Thanks

Aaron
  • s1mon
    s1mon Posts: 618
    Sorted it now, me being thick helps if I've got a magnet attached to your spoke :roll: