Turdsday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited November 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I can't decide if this week has gone slowly or quickly. Either way, I don't want retard minion back.

Today I will be writing up minutes for a meeting that is nothing to do with work, because I'm bored.

After work, I'll be going climbing and hoping I don't ruin the muscles in my forearms again!

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    This week has gone slowly although yesterday flew by - hhhmmmm yesterday was the only night I've drank ;)

Today is working from home so just had a nice little run and about to start the work meh. Hopefully the current wife will provide a pig based breakfast
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Morning, off Friday nice! Just need to get today out the way first.

Hoping the weather plays ball on Sunday for this charity cycle i'm meant to be doing!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Monging all,
    I thought crudders all had forearms like Popeye, on the right at least.
    Bit blowy out there this morning added to the traditional mild Thursday hangover meant it was a bit of a struggle getting in. So I diverted to my mates coffee place for assistance. Shot of espresso and a bit of baklava made things work a bit better. Now stuck driving my desk, but at least tea has been delivered. Probably be another quiet day so I'll have to find other things to occupy me, some might even be work related.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning,

Made it to work today, still in the car as I'm still not fit to ride. Turns out I've made the tea lady ill by coming to work ill. Had to make my own tea this morning. I should probably stop calling her the tea lady as I've made her a few cups of tea lately. She still brings me food though. Maybe I should call her the snack lady instead. Or maybe she's a friend with benefits. Benefits being cake and bacon butties. I digress. Back to dodging work meh.

Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Good day dorks,

Ropey weather here so sorting through loads of paperwork, why do we hoard stuff from three houses ago? Going to make a nice sized bonfire!
    Fish and chips later.......boom!

Toodles pips.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,455
    Monging all,
    I thought crudders all had forearms like Popeye, on the right at least.
    What if you're left handed?

I'm off out for beer n pub grub. Second night out this week, I'm such a party animal :P will pedal tomorrow to compensate for the inevitable calorie fest to take place shortly.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]