The Wednesday After the Storm...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited November 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Work is brilliant when you haven't got retard minion in! Everybody is noticing it, and people have been saying I'm more upbeat this week. It's making a lot of people realise that retard minion may actually be retarded!

Today is a day of chilling at work really. Nothing much is happening, and I'm just taking it steady.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies,

Playing football during the storm is fun !!

Gym this morning, now office time.

KMD training tonight.

Have a nice day.

C.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Good swim, followed by work meh
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Eh O!

Busy work life is busy, wheres all the other retards gone?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • y2keable
    y2keable Posts: 349
    I need a retard, got too much on.

...also, need a ride. 2 weeks ago I gave my shock to the staff at the shop to send off for repair, still waiting for it to be returned =(
    <hr noshade size="1"><font face="Book Antiqua"><b><font color="black">Crash, </font id="black"><font color="blue">get up. </font id="blue"><font color="black"> Crash, </font id="black"><font color="blue">get up. </font id="blue"><font color="black"> Crash, </font id="black"><font color="blue">get up. </font id="blue"><font color="black"> Crash, stay down. </font id="black"><font color="red"> Embrase pain.</font id="red"></b></font id="Book Antiqua">

<hr noshade size="1">
    [:D] Paying close attention to my mental hygeine. [:D]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Blimey, where did the morning go? I think I must have nodded off for a bit.
    Wednesday means pub later. I was going to go out for lunch with the EPO but now have to skip it and leave early. Need to get a sandwich off the wagon that comes round now, it's like a lesser form of russian roulette.
    Reasonably quiet in here, might do a bit more proof reading. Why is it easier to spot mistakes after something has gone to print?
  • I need a retard, got too much on.
    Have mine.

Please
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola noobs!

Twebs was down last night so i had to converse with the other half!

Today i have sorted out a rain water harvesting system (2 water butts), broke my chainsaw cherry with three trees and didn't kill myself dead and they all fell where i wanted them! And transported a trailer load of logs from the big barn to the wood store where i set about them with my large chopper!

This person is now battered but some wine is helping!

Toodles pip girls.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Greetings all, my day started at 4am, but that is too early to post.

Fun day learning how to operate ridable powered machinery go karts indoors haha.

But the wind knocked me for six this morning.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Evening,

There was a storm? No-one told me. I tried to go to work today, instead I spent the day being screamed at and thrown up on. It's actually less fun than it sounds.

Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Greetings all, my day started at 4am, but that is too early to post.

Fun day learning how to operate ridable powered machinery go karts indoors haha.

Never stopped you in the past! :wink:
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Greetings all, my day started at 4am, but that is too early to post.

Never stopped you in the past! :wink:

This morning had a purpose, that has broken the break :D
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Evening Twunts,

Bit of a breezy pedal home tonight but I survived. Trying to amuse myself while the girls watch The Apprentice :roll: No grog for me tonight as I'm out on the sauce again tomorrow :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]