The 'Still-a-bit-Breezy' Tuesday Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited November 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Seems a bit windy still. Good old windy Pennines.

I've got a lesser-spotted minion in this week helping me as Retard minion has gone on holiday (yay!) It's quite interesting working with him, he's a lot younger, only works for me at the weekends, asks fair and reasoned questions, is quiet and really wants to work hard! It's tempting to swap him with retard minion!

Today I have a couple of meetings I think. Doss about for the rest of the day. Tonight I have some chores. Fun times.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Moaning twunts,

Looks a bit grey and breezy here so i'll lie in a bit longer!

Got a groundworks bloke coming to quote for digging holes and stuff, will see how that goes!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies,

Dark and miserable here in Herts...

Early start for me as need to catch up with the paperwork after all day on site yesterday.

Football night tonight.

Have a nice day chaps.

Chris
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,298
    Moaning all,
    Drove in today, had some stuff to carry one day this week and with the forecast decided today should be the day. Bit late leaving as I had to wait for the chippy that's installing the new fan light. This meant traffic was a bit worse, I got through it reasonably quickly by driving at people. I should probably buy an Audi Q7 then. I saw a brand new white Q7 right by where the woman drove one at that bloke then into a hairdressers. Thankfully the bird driving didn't hit anything. Hoping for a quieter day as we have a full contingent of staff today. The downside of this is there are more people to irritate me.
    Onwards ansd upwards...
  • y2keable
    y2keable Posts: 349
    Snow/rain mix forecast for where I am on Sat =(
    <hr noshade size="1"><font face="Book Antiqua"><b><font color="black">Crash, </font id="black"><font color="blue">get up. </font id="blue"><font color="black"> Crash, </font id="black"><font color="blue">get up. </font id="blue"><font color="black"> Crash, </font id="black"><font color="blue">get up. </font id="blue"><font color="black"> Crash, stay down. </font id="black"><font color="red"> Embrase pain.</font id="red"></b></font id="Book Antiqua">

<hr noshade size="1">
    [:D] Paying close attention to my mental hygeine. [:D]
  • Morning all...

Countdown to Thursday then off too Bruges... cant wait for work to finish at tomorrow lunch time! ship the chinchilla's off to there holiday home with friends in Bristol then back to pack!!

Beer and chocolate I'm excited!
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Afternoon,

Today was going reasonably well until a few moments ago when I dropped half a custard cream in my cup of tea. Now the day is ruined. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,474
    Nearly food and beer o'clock here. And it's free 8) I pedalled in this morning but I'm ditching the bike at work. Tomorrow morning could be a bit fuzzy.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]