33wrrqa.jpg

Comments

• chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    god I hate Guns n roses!
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • eric_draven
    eric_draven Posts: 1,192
    One album wonder,never much of a fan of theirs,but there is a few interesting characters in the band,to me Appetite For Destruction is a great dirty rock n roll record
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    One album wonder,never much of a fan of theirs,but there is a few interesting characters in the band,to me Appetite For Destruction is a great dirty rock n roll record

Agree completely - anyone who says that they have never smiled when Paradise City or Sweet Child O' Mine comes on is without soul.

I remember sitting at customs entering la belle France once - Volvo estate, 9 month old bambina, TDV and two friends, Paradise City on number 11 on the car hi-fi. All 5 of us head banging but all obviously the middle class squares we are trying to believe that we're 18 again.

Customs burd comes along, I wind down window, she gets a facefull of Axel Rose, so to speak.

She burst out laughing and bounced off with a huge smile sur la visage.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • awavey
    awavey Posts: 2,368
    Oh dear

Guns N’ Roses are 'days away' from announcing 2016 world reunion tour

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/guns-n-roses-days-away-6822894

Lest we forget

33wrrqa.jpg

gawd is that what W.Axl looks like these days, I thought it was Keith Lemon to begin with :shock:

theres a world of difference to burying the hatchet and going on tour with each other again and with Axls antics wears the patience of even the hard core fans, so why do it ? its not for the money.

they made one rocking album (Appetite for destruction), one with a good song (GnR Lies) and two that should have been edited into one (use your illusion) and then they disappeared up their own fundamental never to return.
  • It probably is just for the money isn't it? Streaming and downloading mean a back catalogue is no longer a pension like it used to be and live performing is where the money is now, pretty much exclusively I would think. Didn't the Stone Roses admit as much when they did theircomeback gigs a few years ago?